RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crossbow in hand betimi begins actively looking for a target. 

[Spot [1d20] = 4 +1 = 5]
(06-30-2020, 04:10 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: YAY!  While I was previewing my post so I don't lose it, my internet cut out and I lost the post!   Angry ]

[OoC2:  The group has an Everburning Torch.  They just have to decide who's carrying it.  Selina uses a Greatsword and Tomeal uses a Longsword and Shield so they can't carry it unless Tomeal gives up his shield.  So it seems like Simon is the best choice.  You could have it strapped to the dog's back and as long as he remains a good boy and doesn't run off, he's a possible choice too.  But for now, I will assume Simon is carrying it, unless their is some objection.

Torch light radius has been added.  Inside the yellow circle is normal light.  Between the yellow and grey circles is shadowy light.]

Selina and Tomeal move into defensive positions and prepare for attacks.  (Is Selina using her new sword?  The Cold Iron Great Sword in this post... >> Here << )

The dog follows along behind his adoptive mom, Selina.

[OoC1: Sad I totally know how you feel.]

[OoC2:  No, sounds good for Simon to carry it.]

[[Also, Cold Iron??? Hell yes she's drawing that one!!  Blood for the Blood god!!]]

Selina smiles and gives the pup a scratch behind the ears for being a good dog.
Initiatives:
  1. Simon 21
  2. Ning 20
  3. Monsters 19
  4. Nang 18
  5. Selina 17
  6. Dog 17 
  7. Tomeal 16
  8. Betimi 10 
When Selina pulled the New Greatsword from it's scabbard, green lightning slithers up and down the blade.  The Greatsword feels warm and alive with energy, like it was meant to be hers and is excited for the coming battle.

Dog lifts its head to push happily against Selina's hand as she scratches behind his ear. 

Tomeal stands defensively

Betimi tries to pin point where the creature(s) are but doesn't see anything.

[Back at the top...]

Simon hands the wand to Nang and explains its function. Nang then calls for his brother to come to him.  [as a free action]

Ning's turn...
Still unable to see a target, Ning moves back 15' to his brother while looking for the creature in the trees.

Spot [1d20+5] = 8+5 = 13
While still trying to spot the creature(s) Ning moves to take up a position beside his brother.

[OoC: Everyone Make Listen and spot Checks.]
[[Oh joy. Selina's two favorite skills...]]

Spot: [1d20+5] = 20+5 = 25; Listen: [1d20+5] = 17+5 = 22

[[As I said, her two favorite skills. High Wisdom Clerics are awesome.]]
[OoC: I've been waiting for spot checks for 11 days.  I know there's been a flurry of activity in the new Spelljammer game that I've been involved in as well.   But I will be posting probably tomorrow with or without the spot checks.]
[[Understood. Selina is ready.]]