RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-31-2017, 03:08 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]Piper nods.  "Most are.  Some... not so much.  Most of my kind hold all dragons with high reverence.  With my enrollment in Bard College I'm a little more well educated than the majority of my kind.  My twin companions have also well educated themselves too."  When Piper refers to himself as 'educated' he does so in a jokingly snooty tone.  He not a kobold who thinks of himself as above others of kind.

"Was there anything I could help you with?  You seem... lost or disappointed."

The corner of Gilley's mouth turns up slightly, and he chuckles slightly, though it does not seem to carry any of his usual mirth. "Heh... Lost is a good word for it. But enough of that. I'll not bother you with it. It's not a bard's tale."
[OoC:  when you're finished purchasing everything and posted what equipment you've settled on please let me know that you're ready to move on. ]
[OoC ready to proceed, can't commission the chitin armour until Simon is done with the chitin, and hoping my 'item' is ready but if not will proceed without it]
[OoC we can say Ningalu purchases his starting gear here , the stuff he did not have in the caves anyway]
[OoC: No Problem.   Still waiting for everyone else to post that they are finished buying their stuff --Posting what they bought -- and they are ready to continue. ]
((OOC - Ready.))
((Purchased Full Plate and Greatsword. Ready.))
[O: done all i need to know for my stat block is if we are resuming AFTER Simon has completed my item or before... for now asuminfg we are before and adjusting accordingly.]
(09-03-2017, 11:00 PM)Betimi Wrote: [ -> ][O: done   all i need to know for my stat block is if we are resuming AFTER Simon has completed my  item or before... for now asuminfg we are before and adjusting accordingly.]

[OoC: It will be before...]

Spikes-Growing runs up and down the stairs retrieving each piece of equipment from the vault.  Due to Full Plate needing to be fitted for the wearer, Selina's armor will require a little more time.  But with the Smith's mastery in his craft along with some delicate Artificer Thaumaturgy, he's able to mold the steel plates to snugly hug all of the priestess' curves perfectly.  Soon everyone has their requested items purchased or mended.

As you're converting your old currency with the magic coin purse to something recognizable to the Smith, your attentions are suddenly being drawn to some commotion going on outside.  You hear some distant yelling coming from the street; shadows struggling on the other side of clouded, dirty, windows and then nothing.  The Smith curls what passes for a lip for a cactus man and growls, "I don't know what you've done and I don't care.  Yer shekels are good here but I don't want any trouble in my shop!  Ya hear me?" [Betimi Translates]
Betimi's gravelly voice rumbles back in Common.

"We have done nothing illegal sir, do not fear. We arrived, had dinner at a tavern, then spent the night at a local scholar's workshop at his invitation. How any of that would be illegal I do not know."

(S)He looks to their leader.
"Selina, perhaps we should see what the trouble is outside?"

Then at Kee.
"You did not run afoul of any of the locals did you sir?"