RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[Selina can't use her healing aura. She'd heal the enemy. I guess she'll eat a fruit. I don't remember what it grants and it'll take me some time to look through the posts.

EDIT: Here it is. So it's like a cross between a Vigor Spell and a Goodberry with some Temp HP thrown in? My question is the duration of the Vigor spell and the amount of temp HP.]]
(12-21-2021, 10:02 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[Selina can't use her healing aura.  She'd heal the enemy.  I guess she'll eat a fruit.  I don't remember what it grants and it'll take me some time to look through the posts.

EDIT: Here it is.  So it's like a cross between a Vigor Spell and a Goodberry with some Temp HP thrown in?  My question is the duration of the Vigor spell and the amount of temp HP.]]

It's currently a CL5 Vigor and acts like a goodberry for food purposes.  Can you provide the link?  I don't recall the extra hit points.  Maybe it does and I forgot to finish writing it down.
[[http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....8#pid56008 I think this mentions that Crozar picked up 5 temp HP...which works in with the CL5 of the spell. I just didn't know if Vigor granted temp HP or not.]]
[[OOC: As it was explained to me it functionally casts a Vigor spell

Quote:Vigor
(Spell Compendium, p. 229)

Conjuration (Healing)
Level: Cleric 3Druid 3,
Components: V, S,
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Living creature touched
Duration: 10 rounds + 1 round/level (max 25 rounds)
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)

This spell functions like lesser vigor, except as noted here and that it grants fast healing 2.
Quote:Vigor, Lesser

Conjuration (Healing)
Level: Cleric 1Druid 1,
Duration: 10 rounds + 1 round/level (max 15 rounds)

The sounds of battle ring in your ears as you lay hands on your fallen comrade. You can spare neither time nor magic to do more right now, but the blood flow slows to a trickle and her breathing becomes less labored, even as you are called to the aid of another.
The subject gains fast healing 1, enabling it to heal 1 hit point per round until the spell ends and automatically becoming stabilized if it begins dying from hit point loss during that time. Lesser vigor does not restore hit points lost from starvation, thirst, or suffocation, nor does it allow a creature to regrow or attach lost body parts.
The effects of multiple vigor spells do not stack; only the highest-level effect applies.
It did grant Temp HP when I ate it previously, so if I could get a copy of the "official" item description I would appreciate it.]]
Seeing that his crossbow has been very ineffectual, He draws his mw handaxe, and move to I2, and said another to Tomeal to give him AC.
MW Handaxe (Primary) Attack=[1d20+6]=1+6=7, [Shit my rolls are crap lately!]
(12-21-2021, 01:38 PM)Crozar the Sunspot Wrote: [ -> ][[OOC: As it was explained to me it functionally casts a Vigor spell

Quote:Vigor

Conjuration (Healing)
Level: Cleric 3Druid 3,
Duration: 10 rounds + 1 round/level (max 25 rounds)

This spell functions like lesser vigor, except as noted here and that it grants fast healing 2.
Quote:Vigor, Lesser

Conjuration (Healing)
Level: Cleric 1Druid 1,
Duration: 10 rounds + 1 round/level (max 15 rounds)

The sounds of battle ring in your ears as you lay hands on your fallen comrade. You can spare neither time nor magic to do more right now, but the blood flow slows to a trickle and her breathing becomes less labored, even as you are called to the aid of another.
The subject gains fast healing 1, enabling it to heal 1 hit point per round until the spell ends and automatically becoming stabilized if it begins dying from hit point loss during that time. Lesser vigor does not restore hit points lost from starvation, thirst, or suffocation, nor does it allow a creature to regrow or attach lost body parts.
The effects of multiple vigor spells do not stack; only the highest-level effect applies.
It did grant Temp HP when I ate it previously, so if I could get a copy of the "official" item description I would appreciate it.]]

When Simon examined the fruit he said >> This << and >> This << So it acts as a 5th level Vigor spell and a goodberry spell.  I have to assume that at some point I decided to give you 2d4 hit points (maybe the 5pts was average) for each prickly fruit because goodberry gives you 2d4 berries, which is fine with me.  You guys need some reliable non-torqueable curing magic.
[Can Selina make a Heal skill check?]
(12-21-2021, 05:31 PM)Kubo Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing that his crossbow has been very ineffectual, He draws his mc handmade, and move to I2, and said another to Tomeal to give him AC.
MW Handaxe (Primary) Attack=[1d20+6]=1+6=7, [Shit my rolls are crap lately!]

[Huh?  MC Handmade?  Is that the new name for your axe?  Tongue  

And moving to [I-2] wouldn't get you close enough to attack the creature in order to Aid Another, unless you have a 10' reach I'm unaware of.]
(12-21-2021, 07:54 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][Can Selina make a Heal skill check?]

[[Can she?  I suppose she can, yes.  Are you asking her to?  Tongue]]

Heal!: [1d20+10]=14+10=24
(12-21-2021, 08:27 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2021, 07:54 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][Can Selina make a Heal skill check?]

[[Can she?  I suppose she can, yes.  Are you asking her to?  Tongue]]

Heal!: [1d20+10]=14+10=24

After interacting with the creatures, Selina doesn't believe they are alive or dead.  That would mean your channeling can't affect them.