RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ningalu moves up to hover beside Crozar as Crozar offers the flower, to make sure the creature associates Crozar as being one of the gfroup, since the creature obviously does not understand Crozr, and only Ningalu has been speaking Ragamoll.

InRagamoll (loudly)  "Thank you, friends."
The creature is 100 feet away.  If you want to offer a tiny flower to it you will need to move closer.  At this distance it probably can't see what you have in your hand.

When Ning calls out to thank the creature (and more small mammals pop out of Nang), the creature continues munching on a bush.
Crozar will look to Nang and say in Ragamoll, "Do you want to go over with me to accept that?"
Ning will move forward with Crozar.
Crozar will proceed to close with it, taking care to pick a nice flower to share.  In Sunglari, since he knows Nang can understand it, "Hopefully it does not see me as a bush.  I would not wish to be eaten by another plant.  Plants should feed on the power of Sunshad or animals as is natural."
As Ning/Nang, Crozar and Simon, move closer to the creature, it continues to munch on the shrub patch it's sitting in.  When walk within 10' the wooden beast looks down at you with strange, almost unsettling eyes.  The eyes that seem to be human.  When it sees the flower Crozar offered, it lazily smiles and slowly reaches toward you...  

[OoC: I'm giving you an opportunity to stay, step back or run.  And for the others to catch up and join you, if they want.]
Selina's eyes watch the entire exchange, and she slowly moves towards the assembling group.

Sense Motive: [1d20+5]=7+5=12
(02-22-2021, 03:27 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]As Ning/Nang, Crozar and Simon, move closer to the creature, it continues to munch on the shrub patch it's sitting in.  When walk within 10' the wooden beast looks down at you with strange, almost unsettling eyes.  The eyes that seem to be human.  When it sees the flower Crozar offered, it lazily smiles and slowly reaches toward you...  

[OoC: I'm giving you an opportunity to stay, step back or run.  And for the others to catch up and join you, if they want.]

Stretching to it's full height Crozar will hold the flower out and take the offered shrub.  In Ragamoll it will say, "Thank you friend."
Betimi will slowly move forward to join the others, eyes scanning the surroundings more than the creature.
(02-22-2021, 03:38 PM)Crozar the Sunspot Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2021, 03:27 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]As Ning/Nang, Crozar and Simon, move closer to the creature, it continues to munch on the shrub patch it's sitting in.  When walk within 10' the wooden beast looks down at you with strange, almost unsettling eyes.  The eyes that seem to be human.  When it sees the flower Crozar offered, it lazily smiles and slowly reaches toward you...  

Stretching to it's full height Crozar will hold the flower out and take the offered shrub.  In Ragamoll it will say, "Thank you friend."

The creature gently takes the flower from Crozar and the instant the creature's 'finger' touches Crozar's finger his body, starting from the tip of his finger and ending with his toes suddenly bloom with tiny pink flowers, spotted here and there with prickly berries.  The creature lifts the tiny flower up to his eyes and then deep within its chest it rumbles what sounds like a chuckle.