RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crozar nods and readies his rivebow.  "I can keep an eye on you and follow about 30' behind you in case you run into trouble."
Betimi calls back to Kubo, "wait while I return to the party, then Ning can join you and the whole party can follow in your path "

[OoC don't split the group]
Assuming everyone joins, the group backtrack and take the other path.  The passage is very damp and filled with all kinds of strange mushroom.  

[Anyone with Knowledge nature could identify the edible mushrooms]

The opening is about 50' away at the end of this curved passage.

[Continuing or going back?  Any actions you're doing?]
Kubo will try and select a few edible shrooms as the group passes them, Knowledge (Nature) =[1d20] = 9 for some mushroom stew later
(11-29-2020, 05:55 PM)Kubo Wrote: [ -> ]Kubo will try and select a few edible shrooms as the group passes them, Knowledge (Nature) =[1d20] = 9 for some mushroom stew later

[OoC: Unfortunately you have no ranks in Knowledge Nature.  Determining if something is poison or not is something you have to have some knowledge to be able to do.  If you don't, you could easily kill yourself, especially with a roll of 9.  Sad  ]

[BUMP!]
[[Okayyyy...now what? I guess Selina, great leader that she's turning out to be, follows the group because she has no darkvision or real ability to know where else to go.]]

Selina opens the locket containing the cameo with the continual flame spell cast on it, because she and Tomeal still rely on Human eyes...or so she assumes as far as her own eyes go.
As you continue to walk through the curved, upward slanting, mushroom laden path, you can hear the waterfall ahead of you.

[please make spot checks...]
Spot Check: [1d20] = 6

Crozar is focused on finding fungus as the group moves along.
Kubo scouts at the head of the group, assuming Ningg is looking over his shoulder. Spot Check = [1d20+3] = 20+3 = 23