RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[And 10 hit points is 20% of her max, so it would be amazingly helpful to her.]]
Nang will remind his brother Ning, that he can cast cure spells too.  And I could be mistaken but I think he only used 1 spell so far today, which was the Bless he cast in the Crocodile combat.

He's 3rd level and currently only has:

1 Cure light wounds
1 protection from chaos
1 Resugence

Oh, and I have to give xp...
Protection from Chaos is the same as the 'anti-Torque ' wand correct?
(10-16-2020, 03:47 PM)Ningalu Baal\urki Wrote: [ -> ]Protection from Chaos is the same as the 'anti-Torque ' wand correct?

Yes, but currently he's only 3rd level and the wand is 5th.
Nang speaks through Ning, "I have one cure spell, but I am not protected from the Torques effects. Should I risk it?"
(10-16-2020, 05:52 PM)Ningalu Baal\urki Wrote: [ -> ]Nang speaks through Ning, "I have one cure spell, but I am not protected from the Torques effects. Should I risk it?"

[OoC: Yes you do.  Ning succeeded so you both are protected.

In this post: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....7#pid45057 I said...

Quote:Ning uses the wand again and once again feels the Torque alter the wand's casting.  But this time Ning does feel the spell affect him AND now he senses that no charges were lost from the wand.  [Yay! the Torque did good this time! ]

Nang is attached to you so he can share spell effects with you.
In that case3 Nang will target Tomreal with a Maximised CLW spell.

Torque [1d20+8] = 13+8 = 21; 

11 HP back
The dog laps up the honey and heals. He then sits down and whimpers for more.

Nang, the arm and hand, does any somatic components required for the Cure spell while Ning speaks the words.  After a minute Tomeal is filled with the spell's life giving energy.

[OoC: It's amusing that Selina and Tomeal seem to be keeping pace with each other for the exact same hit points. ]

Ning: 4 damage -5 hit points = 0; Fully healed.
Kubo: 12 Damage - 5 hit points = 7
Selina: 32 Damage - 5 hit points = 27
Simon: 30 Damage - 5 hit points = 25
Tomeal: 43 Damage - 5 hit points = 38 - 11 damage = 27
Betimi: 7 Damage 
Dog: 7 Damage -5 healing = 2 
Monster E: 21 Damage (DOWN!)
Monster F: 25 Damage (DOWN!)
Monster G: 24 Damage (DOWN!)
Monster 1: 37 Damage (DOWN!)
Monster 2: 40 Damage (DOWN!)
Fur-bee: 7 damage
"I will take first watch, the  rest of you - sleep."

Betimi is uninjured and has barely started her day, but her symnionts need rest too, si than can replenish her temporary health
(10-17-2020, 05:26 AM)Betimi Wrote: [ -> ]"I will take first watch, the  rest of you - sleep."

Betimi is uninjured and has barely started her day, but her symnionts need rest too, si than can replenish her temporary health

Tomeal asks, "Shouldn't we explore the cave before just going in and having a nap?"