RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-09-2020, 05:39 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Weapon Abilities - Razor Sharp*
Some craftsmen can coax a superior edge from a blade. Swordsmen consider such weapons extremely valuable, as such blades not only slice into opponents more easily but they also stick within such foes less frequently. A bladed weapon with this item quality deals an extra +1 point of damage.
Restriction: May only be applied to bladed slashing weapons.
Requirements: Craft Masterwork Weapon, Artisan Craftsman
Price: Additional Cost: +1,000 gp; +6 to Craft DC of masterwork component.
Dragon #358

[OoC: I think 'Razor Sharp' is something Runa will look into adding to the group's slashing weapons.  Cool ]

I think that +1000 is in addition to the +300 for being masterwork and getting the +1 to hit for MW.  I take it this stacks with the enchantment +1 to damage (would be useless otherwise.
(09-09-2020, 06:22 PM)Ningalu Baal\urki Wrote: [ -> ]If he cannot use the wand of Identify on itself to determine the number of charges then he will use it on the Breastplate.

Breast plate +1
(09-09-2020, 06:25 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2020, 05:39 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Weapon Abilities - Razor Sharp*
Some craftsmen can coax a superior edge from a blade. Swordsmen consider such weapons extremely valuable, as such blades not only slice into opponents more easily but they also stick within such foes less frequently. A bladed weapon with this item quality deals an extra +1 point of damage.
Restriction: May only be applied to bladed slashing weapons.
Requirements: Craft Masterwork Weapon, Artisan Craftsman
Price: Additional Cost: +1,000 gp; +6 to Craft DC of masterwork component.
Dragon #358

[OoC: I think 'Razor Sharp' is something Runa will look into adding to the group's slashing weapons.  Cool ]

I think that +1000 is in addition to the +300 for being masterwork and getting the +1 to hit for MW.  I take it this stacks with the enchantment +1 to damage (would be useless otherwise.

[OoC: This is not a magical enhancement and it's an unnamed bonus.  So, yes it stacks with the magical enhancement and it adds 1000gp to the 300gp for being masterwork.]
updated thye treasure post in OoC - http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....7#pid43967 are Selina and Tomreal not taking any potions??
[[Hmm...]]

Selina goes over to the pile of potions, looks them over, and then selects a few that she thinks will assist her the most.  "If everyone agrees?..."

She never takes something without first making sure there isn't someone else who needs it more.

[[1x Potion of Enlarge Person, 1x Potion of Levitate, 1x Potion of Lesser Restoration, and the CLW wand]]
updated
guess we are splitting the rest of thee healing potions, and giving Tomreal all the leftover enlarge/reduce person potions, and darkvision potion no one else can use them except Selina
[[Tomeal can’t use Darkvision potion?]]
Yes, he can and you can. No one else can, everyone else already has darkvision. And no one but Selina and Tomreal can use the reduce person or enlarge person potions, as no one else is type humanioid.
[[Selina doesn't need the health potions. She's a cleric and also has Crusader's Strike. The Lesser Restoration pot is something she can pull out whether or not she has Lesser Restoration prepared.]]
So potions left:

Potion of Protection from Energy (fire): Bubbling, thin mixture that is emerald in color. It smells like chocolate and lemon, but tastes like acid and salt.
Potion of Cure Light Wounds: Bubbling, watery substance that is pearl in color. It smells and tastes like vanilla.
Potion of Cure Light Wounds: Fizzing, vicious potion that is gray in color. It smells like oranges and red pepper, but tastes like melon.
Potion of Darkvision: Moving, murky elixir that is gray with emerald specks. It smells like spit and urine, but tastes like acid.
Potion of Reduce: Pulsing fluid that is gold in color. It smells like vanilla and blood, but tastes like cooked meat.
Potion of Fox's Cunning: Swirling, transparent, thin elixir that is crimson in color. It smells and tastes like fish.
Potion Cure Moderate Wounds
Potion of Enlarge Person
Potion of Jump
2 x Potion of Reduce Person

Betimi will take a potion of cure light (I will update the treasure post) Fox Cunning should go to Nang since Ning is taking the Circlet, the rest I gueess go to Tomreal.. he will end up with 3x Reduce Person though.

The rest of the undistributed items can go into the handy haversack for now, looks like we still have a wand, an amulet, and a cloak to identify.

GM Marvel what was the Breastplate that Ning identified?