RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[...Wow. Yeah, that's...considerably more than Selina's...203 pounds total of Human+armor+sword+inventory.]]
Betimi weighs in at 168 lbs. total = 13 lbs. body weight + 30 lbs. gear The handy haversack really helps.
It would be either Betimi or Simon. How much does Simon weigh?
Kubo is a bit of a chunk, what he lacks in armor he makes up for with weaponry and other gear, he has a strength of 16, weighs in at 138lbs, carries 133lbs in equipment. So all together he comes to a total of 271lbs.
Oh I forgot equipment, that bring Crozar to a monumental 835 lbs. His large size equipment is HEAVY!
[OoC: Simon is about 170 pounds.  

Tomeal is around 220 pounds.  He's wearing Elvin Chainmail.  If he were wearing Full Plate like Selina he'd be 250 pounds.  ]
[[The other thing to consider that I'd forgot about is Strength. Selina does not have the best Str, though it may not matter with enough people across. Her Str is 12 and I'm sure Tomeal, at just a few pounds heavier, has a MUCH higher Str value. In any case, with enough people across, it shouldn't matter...at least until we have to worry about Crozar >_< Sorry.]]
(01-07-2021, 09:06 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[The other thing to consider that I'd forgot about is Strength.  Selina does not have the best Str, though it may not matter with enough people across.  Her Str is 12 and I'm sure Tomeal, at just a few pounds heavier, has a MUCH higher Str value.  In any case, with enough people across, it shouldn't matter...at least until we have to worry about Crozar >_<  Sorry.]]

[[With the gloves, Tomeal has a 21 strength.  So that means a Light Load is 153; Medium is 306; and heavy is 460.  He can drag twice his max press. (920 pounds) ]]
[[Wow, kudos to Tomeal being a big, strong guy for Selina to sworn all over Tongue Wink]]
(01-07-2021, 09:06 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[The other thing to consider that I'd forgot about is Strength.  Selina does not have the best Str, though it may not matter with enough people across.  Her Str is 12 and I'm sure Tomeal, at just a few pounds heavier, has a MUCH higher Str value.  In any case, with enough people across, it shouldn't matter...at least until we have to worry about Crozar >_<  Sorry.]]

[OOC: Who would have guessed there would be a little ledge.  Usually being the biggest thing in the room is nothing but pluses.]