RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-18-2021, 08:23 PM)Kubo Wrote: [ -> ]So kubo was down 6 CON points, so with the 1 lesser restoration he received his Current CON = 16-6+1=11, Which = -6 HP adjustment, so his max hp = 33 of his original 39 HP. His current HP is 9.

You had a Con 16 (+3) and now you have a Con 11 (+0).  You're 4th level so 4 x 3 = 12 hit points lost.  That means you have 39 - 12 = 27 hit points!  Your damage was all healed.

I already posted how much damage each person has still on them.

Current damage total after Selina's channeling:

Selina: 6 hit points down
Tegab: 4 hit points down
Tomeal: 12 hit points down
(11-24-2021, 01:10 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: I've given the group a chance to heal damage and use any restoration items you have during your walk from the Bugs to the cave but no one has posted except for Kubo.  Should I take your silence as those with healing not wanting to heal your party to full?  If you don't want to use your healing that's fine.  I just need to know what you're doing. I've finished the map so if I don't hear something soon, I'm moving on without the healing. ]

[[Absolutely not!  Selina will heal everyone with channeling until they tell her to stop! I just...don't remember what the channel damage is. Blush]]
(11-24-2021, 01:53 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2021, 01:10 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: I've given the group a chance to heal damage and use any restoration items you have during your walk from the Bugs to the cave but no one has posted except for Kubo.  Should I take your silence as those with healing not wanting to heal your party to full?  If you don't want to use your healing that's fine.  I just need to know what you're doing. I've finished the map so if I don't hear something soon, I'm moving on without the healing. ]

[[Absolutely not!  Selina will heal everyone with channeling until they tell her to stop!  I just...don't remember what the channel damage is. Blush]]

Quote:Channeling energy causes a burst that affects all creatures of one type (either undead or living) in a 30-foot radius centered on the cleric. The amount of damage dealt or healed is equal to 1d6 points of damage plus 1d6 points of damage for every two cleric levels beyond 1st (2d6 at 3rd, 3d6 at 5th, and so on). Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save to halve the damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the cleric’s level + the cleric’s Charisma modifier. Creatures healed by channel energy cannot exceed their maximum hit point total—all excess healing is lost. A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier. This is a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. A cleric can choose whether or not to include herself in this effect.

A cleric must be able to present her holy symbol to use this ability.

Selina also has wands and there are some potions and Crozar Fruit around too.  There also a couple of Lesser Restoration potions.  I think maybe Selina might have used hers but I don't think Ning has yet.
[[Selina used hers, but she doesn't feel the need to use any more. She's only 1 Con point down. She'll get it back after a night's rest. I keep forgetting the Sunshad fruit ad the wands will take a CL check that's...adverse in the extreme. For the channeling, does her Moonstone Knight level count as a Cleric level? The bonus she gets is +1 to spellcasting level, but I don't remember if that's just for Caster Level and Spells or for other things...]]
(11-24-2021, 01:17 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2021, 08:23 PM)Kubo Wrote: [ -> ]So kubo was down 6 CON points, so with the 1 lesser restoration he received his Current CON = 16-6+1=11, Which = -6 HP adjustment, so his max hp = 33 of his original 39 HP. His current HP is 9.

You had a Con 16 (+3) and now you have a Con 11 (+0).  You're 4th level so 4 x 3 = 12 hit points lost.  That means you have 39 - 12 = 27 hit points!  Your damage was all healed.

Tegab: 4 hit points doand lvl characterwn

[OoC: Right I keep thinking he is a 2nd lvl character for some reason!  Angel]
[[I believe Crozar is still down 5hp and would love to be healed of that.  It will have gone ahead and eat a fruit for the 5 temp HP as well.]]

[[Piggybacking on this...]]

[[On the way to the wall of flesh, Selina will swoop down into the middle of the group, grasp and present her symbol, whisper softly and two bursts of moonlight spread from her, catching everyone in a blast of calming, soothing energy.]]

Channel1: [2d6]=8; Channel2: [2d6]=8

[[There. Everyone is full to where they are now.]]
(11-24-2021, 04:28 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]

[[Piggybacking on this...]]

[[On the way to the wall of flesh, Selina will swoop down into the middle of the group, grasp and present her symbol, whisper softly and two bursts of moonlight spread from her, catching everyone in a blast of calming, soothing energy.]]

Channel1: [2d6]=8; Channel2: [2d6]=8

[[There.  Everyone is full to where they are now.]]

Thank you.  Everyone is healed.  Ning hasn't said anything about his Lesser Restoration potion so I will assume he's keeping it.  And those healing Fruit don't require a Torque roll as they aren't a spell, nor are they natural which means they're Supernatural in origin.
Tomeal's Initiative: Initiative:  [1d20+2]=19+2=21

Simon's Initiative: Initiative: [1d20+5]=15+5=20

Elphaba's Initiative: Initiative: [1d20+6]=3+6=9

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
22.4Betimi------00/63(=52+11)(58)----2 Con
21.2Tomeal------ 00/60(66)----1 Con
20.5Simon------ 00/51------
20.1Cozar------ 00/13------
19.4Tegab------ 00/33------
14.6Kubo------ 00/27----5 Con
14.1Selina------00/52(58)----1 Con
9.6Elphaba------ 00/?? ------
5.4Ning/Nang------00/27------ 
UnknownMonsters------??/??------

[[I will be so happy when some of these NPC's go home.  Tongue ]]

[[Betimi, do you still have those bonus 11 hit points or are they gone and regenerate in the morning? ]]

[[I added in the light from Selina's Cameo.  Yellow is bright light and bluish is shadowy light which gives you 20% concealment and you can hide.  If you have Low light vision the light radius doubles (so shadowy becomes bright light and beyond is shadowy.)  Darkvision works normally within your range regardless of lighting conditions.  

Cactacae have low-light vision so Crozar can see everything within the bluish and yellow area and beyond those areas is shadowy to him.]]

The fleshy monstrosities stand before you dripping every kind of bodily fluid you can imagine from scores of orifices' covering their bodies.  Despite being somewhat acclimated to the bouquet of horrid odors wafting through the cave, the stench from the folds of flesh and rancid bodily functions is nearly overpowering.   

[Everyone must make a Fortitude save DC12.  If you succeed there is no further effect.  If you fail, you are Sickened* for a number of rounds. ]

{*Sickened: The character takes a -2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.}

[It's Betimi, Tomeal, Simon, Crozar, Teglab, Kubo, etc turns.  Monsters will jump in when it's their turn to act.]

Map:

[Image: AKUsCnb.png]
Tomeal's Save: Fort Save: [1d20+12]=13+12=25; Succeeded!

Simon's Save: Fort save: [1d20+8]=15+8=23; Succeeded!

Teglab's Save: Fort Save: [1d20+6]=6+6=12; Succeeded!

Elphaba's Save: Fort Save: [1d20+6]=9+6=15; Succeeded!