RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simon says, "The critters are appearing at irregular intervals and we don't know how long it will last.  So far Nang has been an arm for around 14 hours.  This effect could last minute or it could be permanent.  We can't determine what the Torque will do.  And yes, imagine a giant sprouting giraffes or drakes!" 
"I can sympathize," Crozar says, "only my flowers don't often crawl away on their own."
"While our friend here's ability to stealth is compromised, would ye like me to scout?", inquires Kubo.
Ningalu will go ahead and cast Invisibility on Kubo. 

"It will last 24 hours, and end immediately if you attack. So if you find something, do not attack, retreat to tell us what you found. Get safely to us, then attack."
"Thank ye much, I will do!", Says Kubo as he turns invisible, and sneaks away to scout out the area. Move Silently Check = [1d20+12] = 2+12 = 14 [man he can't seem to catch a break on stealth checks]
As he moves away from the group gobsmacked by the mineral deposits in this chamber he trips on something unseen in the grass and kusses out load before he catches himself.
Kubo stops for a few minutes to collect himself, and then tries to resume his scouting mission.
Move Silently Check = [1d20+12] = 2+12 = 14.
Spot Check = [1d20+3] = 17+3 = 20
(01-16-2021, 03:37 AM)Ningalu Baal\urki Wrote: [ -> ]Ningalu will go ahead and cast Invisibility on Kubo. 

"It will last 24 hours, and end immediately if you attack. So if you find something, do not attack, retreat to tell us what you found. Get safely to us, then attack."

[[Please remind me why the spell lasts for 24 hours?]]

[[Kubo, Invisibility gives you +40 bonus on Hide checks if you are immobile, or a +20 bonus on Hide checks if you’re moving.  ]]

For a second time, Kubo attempts to sneak off (and gets the same roll.  Tongue )  A bunny pops out of Nang, lands on the ground and attempts to scurry away but stops... seems to hear something (or someone) and then changes direction to avoid the invisible but still audible Dwarf.
(01-16-2021, 11:29 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2021, 03:37 AM)Ningalu Baal\urki Wrote: [ -> ]Ningalu will go ahead and cast Invisibility on Kubo. 

[[Please remind me why the spell lasts for 24 hours?]]

[[Kubo, Invisibility gives you +40 bonus on Hide checks if you are immobile, or a +20 bonus on Hide checks if you’re moving.  ]]

For a second time, Kubo attempts to sneak off (and gets the same roll.  Tongue )  A bunny pops out of Nang, lands on the ground and attempts to scurry away but stops... seems to hear something (or someone) and then changes direction to avoid the invisible but still audible Dwarf.

[Oops my bad, been watching a group play 2e.. sorry.  It lsts 5 minutes]
(01-15-2021, 09:18 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: Well, maybe not left behind.  More like, 'where are you going and why can't I go with you.' ]

[[Can Selina carry Dog up through the hole?  If the answer is "Yes" then she will do so.  Otherwise, someone will need to fly him up (*cough*Ning*cough*).]]
(01-17-2021, 02:02 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2021, 09:18 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: Well, maybe not left behind.  More like, 'where are you going and why can't I go with you.' ]

[[Can Selina carry Dog up through the hole?  If the answer is "Yes" then she will do so.  Otherwise, someone will need to fly him up (*cough*Ning*cough*).]]

Crozar would be happy to help bring Dog out of the hole, he has a very impressive reach.