RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[Yeah, but remember that she doesn’t trust anything on this plane. Even the non-suspicious and helpful. She’s just not enjoying her first trek across the planes.]]
Unsure of where to direct her attack, Betimi flips a shard into her hand and waits [ready action to throw a shard if someone can point out the attacker, or if the attacker reveals its square in some wy]
Ningalu uses s a move action to retrive a puch from his pack. [Flour pouch]. Then he waits for any target to reveal even the possibilit of its position.

If said taget reveals itself he throws the puch of flour at it (ranged touch? splash weapon?)

[Attack: Flour pouch ranged touch + bless [1d20+6] = 16+6 = 22 22 not including range increments, if splash works that's pretty darn good]
Betimi continues to frantically look around for the new invisible assailant. 

Nang wracks his brain trying to figure out what this creature is but nothing comes to mind.  [He rolled fairly well but Dark Knowledge Failed]  The little Kobold decides to Cast Detect magic and looks toward the Bow of the ship.  Something magical is within his cone.  "Brother, behind you! RUN!"

What does Ning want to do???  Does he run or does he want to use the bag of flour?  Keep in mind that Detect Magic can't pinpoint an invisible creature and this creature can fly so when choosing a square you must think in 3-dimensions.

Quote:Initiatives and Damage Updates:

25 Creature
23 Forge [3/ 37]
15 Kee [4/ 17]
14 Tomeal [1/ 48]
13 Simon [4/42]
12 Betimi  [3/42]
7 Nang  [3/8]  (Ning's twin)
11 Ning [1/17] 
10 Captain [1/41]
9  Guards  [Guard1: 12/20]; [Guard2: 12/20]; [Guard3: DEAD]; [Guard4: 0/20]; [Guard5: 10/20]
8  Selina [0/38], Dog: [3 damage]
5 Nacesh [0/21]
[[Wait, whose turn is it?]]
Ningalu smaashees the flour inthe square bewteen him and the bow [N6], hoping to create a cloud of flour in the air that the attacker will have to move through to get him, then he moves as far back as he can get with his little legs [I6].
[[You know...he could have waited till Selina directed him to throw it *at* the invisible baddie. Ghetto glitterdust, na mean? Wink]]
(03-26-2019, 09:38 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[Wait, whose turn is it?]]

[OoC:  It is Ning's action.  I mentioned Betimi because for some reason I thought she was delaying.  She's reading so she can't change her action until next round or use the action until the square the Monster is in is revealed.  I will delete that bit from my post.]

At the top of the round, the creature attacked.  Then Forge, Kee and Tomeal Delayed.  Simon was delaying but decided to give Salina a potion.  Betimi READIED.  Nang cast Detect Magic and yelled to his brother.  

Now it's Ning's turn.

Then the Captain and guards go and finally Selina accepts to potion and drinks it. ]
(03-26-2019, 10:52 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[You know...he could have waited till Selina directed him to throw it *at* the invisible baddie.  Ghetto glitterdust, na mean? Wink]]

[[He has 3 more of them and *someone* IC has not communicated to the group what the potion does]]
[[That's mainly because Selina hasn’t officially drank it yet. That someone communicated the turn so far and it’s not Selina’s turn yet. When it is, we’ll know.]]