RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kubo holds his fire for now, watching the group and Coving them, should anything try to retaliate against thier actions.
Crozar, Betimi and Selina all pretty much shoot the boulders of flesh at roughly the same time.  The mass of unmoving flesh is pretty easy to hit.  Betimi's Scarab doesn't seem to do anything.  Even the acid just drips off the outer skin like it was merely water.   While sitting on his haunches, Tegab peers up at Selina when she tells him to 'stay.'  The pup just tilts his head at his master and begins to happily pant.  Selina then fires a crossbow bolt into what appears to be a juicy tumor but there doesn't seem to be any affect on the fleshy lump.  Lastly, Crozar fires a buzz saw blade into the same area everyone else had been shooting.  The serrated disc slices into the mass of flesh and suddenly there's a tiny squirt of ichor that bursts from the wound.  Instantly the whole wall of tumors begins shuttering violently.  One blob of flesh moves then another.  Then to your astonishment, the tangled, fleshy mass of boulders begins to pull itself apart until you realize the whole structure was actually two large, vaguely humanoid shaped creatures.  In seconds both beasts are looming over the group, as their battering ram like stumps come crashing down on the party.

[[Roll Initiatives!]]
[[Sigh. Well, crap.]]

Init: [1d20+1]=13+1=14

Selina is surprised by the shifting masses and is chagrined that she had given in to her fear.
[[We forgot to finsh up with healing and restorations after you got away from the lice.  I need to know so I know where your hit points stand.  The last thing I said was...

Quote:Nang has a Cure Light Wounds and Cure Moderate Wounds.  (Feel free to choose who gets them)

I'm going to assume the 1 Lesser Restoration Nang has will go to Kubo. Lesser Restoration: [1d4]=1Rolleyes

Remember by tomorrow everyone will be healed +1 Con from getting sleep.  So that will completely heal Selina and Tomeal. (Selina already cast lesser restoration on both Tegab and Tomeal.)

In the morning Nang can get 2 Restorations that will fully heal all ability damage which 1 should be cast on Kubo. ] 

Quote:Current damage total after Selina's channeling:

Selina: 6/52
Tegab: 4/33
Tomeal: 12/48

Current Constitution situation:
Kubo -5 Con (6-1=5)
Tomeal -1 Con
Selina -1 Con
Tegab 0 Con
Betimi -2 Con

You also haven't split up all the magic items yet.  I only mention this because there's items in there you might want to make sure you have divided, like cure wands and potions.  This is the last post about who got what...  http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....4#pid44224  I'm going to post this info in the Treasure thread so you can find it easier and split it up there.  You can also think about lending or giving Crozar some items.

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
20.6Kubo------00/ 39------
19.5Simon------ 00/49------
16.1Selina------ 00/58------
10.2Tegab------ 00/33------
14.4Betimi------ 00/58------
14.4Ning/Nang------00/27------
8.2Tomeal------ 00/66 ------
8.1Crozar------00/13------ 
4.1Elphaba------??/??------
So kubo was down 6 CON points, so with the 1 lesser restoration he received his Current CON = 16-6+1=11, Which = -6 HP adjustment, so his max hp = 33 of his original 39 HP. His current HP is 9.
[OoC: I've given the group a chance to heal damage and use any restoration items you have during your walk from the Bugs to the cave but no one has posted except for Kubo.  Should I take your silence as those with healing not wanting to heal your party to full?  If you don't want to use your healing that's fine.  I just need to know what you're doing. I've finished the map so if I don't hear something soon, I'm moving on without the healing. ]