RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NIngalu was at full hit points (32); until you inflicted 10 damage just before you had us rule Initiative for this combat
From the acid that hit him.
(10-08-2022, 04:50 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]...
I thought everyone was healed to full after the rest?

Betimi is at full health; however the damage to her temporary hit point pool cannot be healed, and will refresh tomorrow
Ah yes, I have not included that damage yet.
Regarding marching order, the intention was to have the three people with spider climb separated. So that Tomrel was at one end of the party, and Crozar at another, to act as anchors for those people without spider climb, with Selina in the middle to maximize her light radius?
Selena should not be in a position to bump into Tom real with only a 5-ft step, Kubo, Simon, or Betini would be in that spot, with one or two people separating Selina from Crozer and one or two people separating Selina from Tomreal. Ning/Nang is flying so able to be in the middle right beside Selina
(10-08-2022, 07:00 AM)Ningalu Baal'urki Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding marching order, the intention was to have the three people with spider climb separated. So that Tomrel was at one end of the party, and Crozar at another, to act as anchors for those people without spider climb, with Selina in the middle to maximize her light radius?
Selena should not be in a position to bump into Tom real with only a 5-ft step, Kubo, Simon, or Betini would be in that spot, with  one or two people separating Selina from Crozer and one or two people separating Selina from Tomreal. Ning/Nang is flying so able to be in the middle right beside Selina

Ning is the trap searcher.  So I thought it was decided he would be in the lead.  A trap checker in the middle of the group doesn't make much sense.
(10-08-2022, 01:40 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2022, 07:00 AM)Ningalu Baal'urki Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding marching order, the intention was to have the three people with spider climb separated. So that Tomrel was at one end of the party, and Crozar at another, to act as anchors for those people without spider climb, with Selina in the middle to maximize her light radius?
Selena should not be in a position to bump into Tom real with only a 5-ft step, Kubo, Simon, or Betini would be in that spot, with  one or two people separating Selina from Crozer and one or two people separating Selina from Tomreal. Ning/Nang is flying so able to be in the middle right beside Selina

Ning is the trap searcher.  So I thought it was decided he would be in the lead.  A trap checker in the middle of the group doesn't make much sense

[ooc D'uh, you are right but Ning is flying, so doesn't need to be anchored. He can go in front of whoever is the lead person in the group with spider climb. The three people with spider climb should be separated so that those who do not have Spider climb are in between them]
[[What’s the torque check for Selina? Is she affected by Protection from Chaos or is that just Ning?]]
[OoC: Selina, you need to unravel the mystery of your signature hit points for me]

[OoC: Betimi, I asked you a question you have yet to answer... >> Here <<.]

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
27.9Ning/Nang------10/32------
25.8Betimi------ 00/(63+7) 70------
23.6Kubo------ 07/46------
16.2Tomeal------06/78------
15.1Selina------05/67------
12.5Simon------ 06/51------
12.4Tegab------ 00/33------
10.1Elphaba------00/??------
3.1Crozar------07/25------
Monsters---------- 00/00 ------

[New Maps: I updated the positions and added another map I thought might be cool to have to help you visualize.  In the picture on the right, Kubo's token is actually being blocked by the stairs he looks like he's standing on. ]

[Does everything look ok now?]

[Image: 49MZ2NQ.png]
(10-08-2022, 04:09 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[What’s the torque check for Selina?  Is she affected by Protection from Chaos or is that just Ning?]]

The Protection from Chaos only affects Ning/Nang.  Why did you need to know the torque check?  Ning already made the check and passed for the spider climb he cast on you.  Seen >> Here <<.
[[Selina's HP is a complex formula involving subtraction and various other arcane measures that make sense to me. She has 67-5 HP right now because I forgot about her Steely Resolve and applied it as a subtracted amount. The 5 damage she took at the beginning is now in that damage pool.

I asked the question about Protection from Chaos in case she wished to cast a spell or two of her own. She is a Cleric, after all.]]