RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[Unless it's a Construct, an Elemental, an Ooze, a Plant, a Swarm, an Undead, or has 100% Fortification, I think it's crittable.]]
(04-30-2021, 05:58 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[Unless it's a Construct, an Elemental, an Ooze, a Plant, a Swarm, an Undead, or has 100% Fortification, I think it's crittable.]]

[[This certainly looks like some kind of Constructed Elemental Oooze Plant Swarm Undead to me.]]
[[Yeah, and those hairs on his legs? Enchanted with Fortification.]]
[OoC: Yes it's critable.  You must confirm the critical.  Then you roll the damage a second time and add it together.  ]
I rolled twice already, and got the same result on the 2nd roll, but originally just doubled the damage roll of 3HP.
2nd Light Crossbow Damage roll= [1d8]=7
So 3+7=10HP damage
(04-30-2021, 02:49 PM)Kubo Wrote: [ -> ]Rolling for Kubo's crit
MW Light Crossbow Attack: [1d20+8]=19+8=27 do that is x2 damage. So that makes 3 more hp of damage, for a total of 6hp from his shot.
Kubo's crit confirm
Simon calls out (at the end of his turn, before Kubo's action) a tactic no one has mentioned yet, "We could try attacking the legs holding Ning!  Make the bastard let go!"

[OoC: Players can edit actions to take advantage of this suggestion!  It currently has 2 legs constricting him.]
Could Betimi target the legs with her crossbow without hitting Ning?
(05-01-2021, 11:02 PM)Betimi Wrote: [ -> ]Could Betimi target the legs with her crossbow without hitting Ning?

Yes.  The only time you can target them is whe they're grappling.
In that case, heeding Simon Betimi will fire her crossbopw at the creatures legs instead of calling down lightning.

Crossbow att [1d20+9]=5+9=14; Dmg [1d8+1]=6+1=7; + cold [1d6]=1