RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OoC nothing to see here lol]
[[OoC: Lol, that's okay. Selina is most definitely distracted by other things right now.]]
(09-15-2020, 04:49 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2020, 07:46 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[0.0 Ooooo! Me likey!!]]

Selina blinks several times in surprise at this information, then takes a more solid look at the weapon she carries.  Ancestry?  What antecedent do I have that merited a magnificent weapon such as this?  And how do I learn of its history?...

It was all so fascinating and she was beginning to feel the giddiness of excitement.  The weapon itself was wonderful... but if this item had some connection to her past??  It was something she had dreamed of discovering since... well, a very long time.

Licking her lips slightly in anticipation, she nods and absentmindedly says “Wonderful!  Uh, Thank you, Simon” but does not take her eyes off the article in her hands.

Simon stops concentrating on the wand and begins rubbing his forehead with his other hand.  "That was intense.  The soldiers gave you this sword from the Captain who fell in battle?  Did they say where they say where he got the sword from?  I know some scientists who would love to ask some questions of the person who gave him such a incredible gift."

When Ning asks if everyone is ready, Tomeal replies, "I'm ready."  And if it seems like everyone else is ready he will lead the party further into the caves.

When you take the other fork, the jungle growth gets much thicker.  Again you wonder how this vegetation can thrive in such abundance with only the faint glow from the walls and a few flowering plants whose petals give off an haunting glow.  A couple of Fur-bees buzz past you and land on the flower to gather nectar.  As they do the pollen gathers onto their legs, causing them to begin glowing too.  They float from flower to flower like buzzing lanterns, guiding your path through the thick foliage.  Eventually you begin to see a break in the foliage about 20' ahead.
Kubo signals the others with his hands, points to himself and signals that he is going to look ahead, and puts a shushing finger over his lips, and then moves forward as stealthly as he can pausing to smell, look and listen at his surroundings.
Hide Check = [1d20+6] = 5+6 = 11
Move Silently Check = [1d20+8] = 18+8 = 26
Spot Check = [1d20+1] = 11+1 = 12
[OoC: Kubo steps silently, crouched low into the glowing light of a furbee, and pulls a see no-evil. Tongue]
Ningalu shakes his head at the clumsy dwarf, and decides to help him. He hovers a few inches off the ground and glides silently forward  though the underbrush 

Hide [1d20+18] = 5+18 = 23
Spot [1d20+6] = 11+6 = 17

When he gets beside Kuno he leans in close and whispers "Let kobolds do sneaking, you protect."
(09-15-2020, 08:39 PM)Ningalu Baal\urki Wrote: [ -> ]Ningalu shakes his head at the clumsy dwarf, and decides to help him. He hovers a few inches off the ground and glides silently forward  though the underbrush 

Hide [1d20+18] = 5+18 = 23
Spot [1d20+6] = 11+6 = 17

When he gets beside Kuno he leans in close and whispers "Let kobolds do sneaking, you protect."
"Dang nabit! Blasted Bugs!" the frustrated dwarf whispers. He then whispers in consternation to the kobold above behind him "I'm supposed to be scouting for an protecting me friends!"  Angry [OoC: he then grumbles silently to himself "Ye flee bitten cur"]
[OoC: the dice gods arn't me friend! lol!]
[OoC Ningalu isn't above you, he's hovering inches off the ground, he's only 2'5".. our stilllooking down at him]
[OoC: my bad! At 4'3" Kubo is a little short of twice Ning's size. I have correected my entry then]
[[Quick note of reference: Selina, while taller than both Ningalu and Kubo, is not all that tall. She's only 5'5".]]
[OoC hopefully Tomreal is more imposing lol.. Betimi is 5'7"]