RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-27-2021, 06:02 AM)Ningalu Baal'urki Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2021, 05:39 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2021, 04:40 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[Selina actually took a 5' step directly south as part of her last action.  So she should be at I4.]]

"Betimi, Kubo, hold!  Do not move yet.  Please!"

[[Selina asks them to delay until after her.]]

Sorry.  I will fix that as soon as I know where Ning is moving!

Ning said he was moving to I-5 so Nang can touch Betimi.  But I-5 is too far away!   So Ning, since Selina is moving to [I-4] where is Ning moving?  Ning can move to [I-4] but 5' up but otherwise you have to pick another square.  For now, I'm going to guess [I-3] and 10' off the ground.

I-3 works only if Nang could reach Betimi, which was thge whole point of the move..  Remember with perfect maneuver he can move vertically 5' at the same time as moving laterally, that is why I specified up and over.

Unless you're using a different flying ability other than the flying you gained from Nang, you actually have good maneuverability.   But that's fine.  I already worked it out.
Round 5

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
22.4Betimi---1(before);7+15(Red);30pts(Cave)29/52(58)---Bloodied!!,-2 Con
20.5Simon------ 00/51------
19.2Tomeal+31 points (Simon)15pts(cave);20pts(Purple);16pts(Red) 5/60(66)--- -1 Con
20.1Cozar------ 00/13------
16.9Red Creature10pts(cave)1pt+6pts(Crozar);1pt Elemental; 14pts(Ning);7pts+2pts Simon; 3pts+16pts (El)40/??------
16.9Purple Creature---19pts+10pts+35(Tomeal); 5(Selina); 14pts(Ning);1pt (Simon); 5pts (El)78/??---DEAD!!
14.6Kubo------ 00/27----5 Con
14.4Tegab------ 00/33------
14.1Selina---2pts(PC);30pts(Cave)27/52(58)---Bloodied!!; -1 Con
10.9Ning/Nang------00/27---Spitsear returns on Round 4
9.6Elphaba------ 00/?? ------

Quote:[ONLY Ning/Nang: Primal Instinct: +5 initiative and survival checks; Primal Senses: +5 on Listen/Spot and Low light vision; Uncanny dodge as barbarian.  Protection from Chaos: +5 on Torque CL checks.]
[ONLY Simon:  Blur effect.  20% miss chance.]
[ONLY Selina: +1 Morale bonus on attacks]
[Sun Elemental: AC:18; HP's: 44/ 48; Attack: +6; Damage: 2d6+1]
[Island of Blades: If both you and an ally are adjacent to the same creature, the two of you gain the benefit for flanking that opponent. You can gain this benefit against multiple opponents at the same time, as can your allies. If both you and an ally are adjacent to the same two creatures, the two of you gain the benefit of flanking against both creatures. ]

Elphaba yells that the portal will soon explode! [At the start of round 6]

Betimi chooses to delay...

Tomeal delays...

Simon touches Tomeal again and says, "Cure!" 

Cure light wounds: [1d8+1]=4+1=5

Tomeal then takes the bottle offered by Simon and drinks it...

Cure Serious Wounds: [3d8+8]=23+8=31

Tomeal feels a surge of healing fill is body healing most of his wounds!  "Wow, that's some good stuff!  Between you and Selina I feel almost whole!"

[Waiting on Crozar ]

[Image: VmIFmgU.png]
[[Selina plans to attack the RC with Douse the Flames on her turn. If she's successful, the maneuver prevents her target from taking AoOs until the start of Selina's next turn. That way, everyone can back away, leaving Selina the only one tanking the blast. And she still has her Steely Resolve available to take some of that away.]]
(12-27-2021, 08:00 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[Selina plans to attack the RC with Douse the Flames on her turn.  If she's successful, the maneuver prevents her target from taking AoOs until the start of Selina's next turn.  That way, everyone can back away, leaving Selina the only one tanking the blast.  And she still has her Steely Resolve available to take some of that away.]]

Douse the Flames is a Standard action.  So you should be able to still do a move action to get out of the way of the lightning.
[[Oh right. But then she needs to be in range. So can you cancel the 5' step she took and have her move to H4 instead?]]
(12-27-2021, 08:17 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[Oh right.  But then she needs to be in range.  So can you cancel the 5' step she took and have her move to H4 instead?]]

[Updating map]
[[Since this was her idea, if the attack fails, she will move and accept the AoO.]]
[[Sorry, didn't realize you were waiting on me.]]

Crozar says to Simon, Kubo and Tegab, "We should clear the direct blast line of the cave.  Tegab, come."  The plantman then moves to a spot he thinks is clear of the direct line from the cave, aims and fires its rivebow again. If Tegab follows it, Crozar will try to put itself between the monster and the dog.

[[Moves to D5 and fires: Rivebow: [1d20+3]=14+3=17, Damage: [2d6]=5]]
On his turn Kubo will retreat to E9.
[[I think you should delay that until after Selina’s turn, Kubo.]]