RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Betimi staggers a little [-15 hp from full, and -2 Con]

"I could use some of that healing"
[[Selina already asked Betimi and Kubo to use the bandage.  That's 11 HP right there.  I can check her sheet but she might also have a Lesser Restoration or two.]]

After allowing the bandage to turn red and then white as it is wrapped around Kubo, Selina purses her lips in a frown.  "Betimi, please be more careful.  The entire point of having heavy armor is so that I can accept the strikes that would do this to you.  And I accept them gladly, so you do not have to."  The reprimand is spoken gently as the priestess tenderly wraps the bandage around the worst of Betimi's wounds.

[[Kubo and Betimi get 11 HP each back.  Then Selina puts the bandage away because it can't be used anymore today.]]
Kubo thanks Selina for her attention to his wounds
(01-04-2022, 05:47 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]Selina sheathes the sword, still smiling at how good she feels.  There was still a bit of an ache that was bothering her, but it would pass in time.  She looks at Tomeal, then at the cliffside and strokes her lip in thought.  "We could camp near the cliff, but not directly beneath.  That would afford us a good view of as much as possible.  But first, does your mechanism detect the energy here Simon?  Am I correct in my presumption that it is coming from that hole in the cliff?"

Simon asks, "So are we going to rest or are we going to investigate?"
Selina shrugs.  "I leave it up to the rest of the group.  I feel strong enough to continue, but I will not push anyone.  Not here where there are far too many unknown variables.  But I did want to know if your machine is detecting the energy more strongly here than in the previous location."

[[Again, with the temp HP, Selina's HP is nearly at full.  If we rest, I think she heals back to full and loses the point of Con damage she still had.  But she's fine either way.  She has almost all of her spells available and just wants to get out of here.]]
[[Well Simon is all out of bombs and Elphaba is almost out of spells.  She does have some vestige abilities but they don't work on mindless creatures like vermin and constructs (everything you guys have been fighting) so she may want to change vestiges.  Nang is low healing spells.  Kubo has -5 con.  And there's a slight chance both Kubo and Crozar might gain a level but 4000 is a lot of xp to get all at once at this level so I'm not sure. ]]
[[Then it's probably a good idea to encamp. As I said, Selina will not force people out of their comfort zones here. Not when there are so many unknowns to worry about. Betimi could easily have died recently, as could Selina. And if Selina dies...MUCH higher odds of a full TPK. I'm not being narcissistic about my PC. But she is the primary healer and the main tank.]]
Crozar says, "I think it would be wise to rest.  The vermin fields and these fleshy constructs have been quite taxing on many in the group and if we stumble on another surprise fight like that, it is likely we may lose someone.  We should probably double up on watch shifts, however, just to have plenty of our eyes around."
Kobu is beginning to feel you like, it only takes 1-2 good hits by foes to take him down right now, so he definitely up for a rest, and a chance to recover some CON
[[Selina still has a couple of Lesser Restoration spells so she can use those on Kubo to bring him up. After a rest, everyone should be whole. Even though Selina won’t be happy with the arrangement, it’s probably best for her and Tomeal to take different watches. They’re about equal in terms of strength and the second watchman will need assistance.]]