RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[...Constructs? Interesting. But her channeling could still affect the hole behind them.]]
(12-21-2021, 09:22 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[...Constructs?  Interesting.  But her channeling could still affect the hole behind them.]]

[[I suppose anything is possible.  But sometimes a hole is just a hole.  Speaking of holes, the swirling light within the hole is getting brighter.  You estimate in maybe 2 rounds it will be about as bright as it was when the 1st blast of lightning hit you.]]
[[...Well that's not good.]]
(12-21-2021, 08:02 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2021, 05:31 PM)Kubo Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing that his crossbow has been very ineffectual, He draws his mc handmade, and move to I2, and said another to Tomeal to give him AC.
MW Handaxe (Primary) Attack=[1d20+6]=1+6=7, [Shit my rolls are crap lately!]

[Huh?  MC Handmade?  Is that the new name for your axe?  Tongue  

And moving to [I-2] wouldn't get you close enough to attack the creature in order to Aid Another, unless you have a 10' reach I'm unaware of.]
Sorry I had my 3rd covid shot this morning, a moderna after 2 doses of Pfizer, and it is hitting me hard. I meant mw handaxe
I that that move would bring me within 5' after looking at the map.
Where would he need to move to?
Right beside the red creature.
He would move to G4 then.
Kubo moves to [G-4], then swings his axe but misses.

[Waiting on Selina, Ning/Nang, Elphaba's turns]
[[I think we said Selina's Channels were 3d6, like a 5th level cleric? Or was it 4th?...]]

Selina peers at her blade, daring it to question her judgment as she grasps her symbol in one hand and whispers a few prayerful words. Taking a step back, her body glows with moonlight that becomes brighter by the moment, encompassing a circle roughly 60 feet wide. All within it who are touched feel the respite of the care of the Priestess of the Moon.

Channel open: [3d6]=14 14 healing to everyone in the burst that isn't undead.
Move Action: 5' step directly to the south.