RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-15-2020, 10:50 PM)Kubo Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing the fight end Kubo lets his rage end and prompltly sits down in exhuastion to rest fora round.

[OoC: Sorry, I don't remember you raging?  Huh   So your attacks should have been, (+5/0) ]

The Fur-bee who was playing with you earlier floats over and coaxes you to hold out your hand,
Selina pants a few more times through her prayer, finally restoring some sense of calmness to herself.  She hears and feels Tomeal's presence and words and slowly lifts her head, seeing a Fur-bee right in front of her and nuzzling her hand.  Unable to stop herself from smiling, she slowly lifts her hand, palm up, and murmurs in response.  "Yes indeed.  Thank you."
(10-15-2020, 12:57 AM)Kubo Wrote: [ -> ]Furious at his performance in melee thus far kubo enters his rage (Free action) and rushes south up beside Selina (F11)and attacks monster G
MW Handaxe (Primary) Attack=[1d20+3] = 4+3 = 7 +1 (unamed bonus) +2 (rage) = 10 Die ye fukin beastie", and
Handaxe (Offhand) Attack=[1d20-2] = 1-2 = -1 + 1 (unarmed bonus) + 2 (rage)= 2. "shat" 

You said here you were raging but I missed it.  Sorry about that.  Thankfully it didn't affect combat.
(10-15-2020, 11:02 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]Selina pants a few more times through her prayer, finally restoring some sense of calmness to herself.  She hears and feels Tomeal's presence and words and slowly lifts her head, seeing a Fur-bee right in front of her and nuzzling her hand.  Unable to stop herself from smiling, she slowly lifts her hand, palm up, and murmurs in response.  "Yes indeed.  Thank you."

The fur-bee gently lands on the fingers of your open hand and then starts to cough-gag-retch much like a cat would when trying to cough up a Furball.  Suddenly a blob of honey is coughed up into your palm.  The Fur-bee looks up at you, then licks the honey, then looks up at you again.  The creature's wings buzz again as it floats off your hand and watches you.
Selina blinks at that. Twice. Then she sputters out a giggle that she has to use her other hand to cover her mouth with. After a moment or two, she recovers and, looking up at the cute little insect-kitten, gives the blob of honey a little lick.
(10-15-2020, 11:39 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]Selina blinks at that.  Twice.  Then she sputters out a giggle that she has to use her other hand to cover her mouth with.  After a moment or two, she recovers and, looking up at the cute little insect-kitten, gives the blob of honey a little lick.

Tastes sweet.  It makes your tongue tingle and it seems to wake you up a little.  Like you've had a cup of coffee.  The Fur-bee spins around then nudges your hand toward your mouth.
Nimgalu reaches out to gently scratch the fur-bee hovering by his hand (gently, Ning has claws).

"I am sorry if I burned some of you. We were desperate."
(10-16-2020, 12:32 AM)Ningalu Baal\urki Wrote: [ -> ]Nimgalu reaches out to gently scratch the fur-bee hovering by his hand (gently, Ning has claws).

"I am sorry if I burned some of you. We were desperate."

When Ning attempts to pet the Fur-bee it begins to cough-gag-retch and vomits up a blob of honey into your hand.  The Fur-bee then nudges your hand upward toward your mouth like it was motioning for you to eat it.
Betimi buries her face in her hands and has a few moments to sob, releasing the pent up stress. n a few moments she regains her composurethough you can still feel the aura of sadness around her, barely suppressed.

(10-15-2020, 10:53 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]"We did it," Tomeal says while trying to catch his breath.  "With the help of some tiny new friends." When he sees Selina fall to her knees, he follows and then uses one of his arms to support her.  "That was a tough one.  I think we should find a place to make camp so we can take some time to recover."  He then looks out at the Fur-bees and says, "I doubt you can understand me but thank you for your help!  We might not have made it!"

Two of the Fur-bees turn to face Tomeal and Selina.  It floats up and down almost like it was nodding at the both of you.  Then then float over to where you're kneeling and coaxes both of you to hold out your hands.

"Agreed, perhaps we should retreat to the pond?"
Ningalu will swallow the glob then lick his fingers clean with his long lizard-tongue.