RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kubo will move just outsiide the cave about 5' and find a location to hide in and watch the entrance of the cave while hidden in cover,
Move Silently Check = [1d20+12] = 13+8 = 25,
Hide Check = [1d20+8] = 13+8 = 21
take 20 on rhe Hide, Ning can even show you his spot at shift change
[OoC: I forgot that Ican take 20 (Thanks), ] Move silently +12, Hide +8
Selina: [1d10] = 1

Selina spends part of her shift, assuming it is quiet, with the greatsword in its scabbard resting across her lap. She calms her mind of the excitement and anxiety about what she might learn and tries to do whatever she can to commune with the blade. She has no idea how and she is hoping it will make the first move.
(10-31-2020, 10:00 PM)Betimi Wrote: [ -> ]  take 20 on rhe Hide, Ning can even show you his spot at shift change

Yes and Kubo needs to roll a d10 too.
Both Betimi and Kudo have darkvision so they can see 60' into the darkness without the need for any light.  So they each take a couple of minutes to locate the best hiding spot they can find.  

[OoC: I usually assume everyone is taking 10 on spot checks.  Is there anything else you guys want to do before moving on? ]
[OoC: I think I'm good]
Since Betimi is not skilled at hidingh, and she is at full health she is going to patrol a little bit on her watch, never more than 60 feet from the cave entrance so that Kubo can always see her.