RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selina, convinced by the arguments, sheathes her weapon and withdraws from the tumor wall. She crouches beside Tegab and sighs, giving the good doggo's tummy a rub.
Betimi pulls a crystal off the ornate jewelry on her left hand.

"These are unlimited. My baby will grow new ones as fast as I need them."
"I don't want to overstep," Tomeal says to everyone.  "But someone needs to take the shot.  I have a magical composite bow so I can do it if you all want to stand back and ready a different attack."
Kubo moves back s bit, and away from the others a bit, so as not to cluster up, and readies his crossbow.
Selina remember that she too has a crossbow. Nothing special and very simple, but she is sure it will do. She brings it from behind her back and prepares to load a bolt.
Crozar will move to a good firing position about 35' away from the largest flesh boulder, making sure the chakri in the rivebow was properly set and kneels to take careful aim.  As soon as everyone in the group is clear of the area, the cacatae will take the shot.

Rivebow: [1d20+3]=11+3=14, Damage: [2d6]=6

[[OOC: hopefully I get some kind of bonus on the shot for careful aiming and no rush. Would be embarrassing to miss a stationary rock.]]
[[i don’t think it has much of an AC. It’s a static object, like a door. They generally don’t have any defenses.]]
Betimi shakes her head at the complete missunderstanding of the group as to why she wanted to use a throwiiing scarab.

"These do acid damage."

She hurls the scarab at one of the boulders.

Throwing Scarab [1d20+9]=11+9=20; Damage [1d6]=3
Throwing scarab - acid damage [1d6]=6
So 3 piercing, followed by 6 acid damage.
TWANG!: [1d20+7]=19+7=26; Thunk!: [1d8]=3 ((Crit threat...Selina REALLY doesn't like it here.))
TWANG!: [1d20+7]=7+7=14; Thunk!: [1d8]=7

Selina draws the bowstring back to the latch and slides a bolt into the flight groove.  She then points to her side and says to Tegab "Stay" as calmly but firmly as she can.  After confirming that he is sitting down, she takes careful aim and depresses the trigger, releasing the bolt at the same tumor everyone else is attacking.
Once everyone has launched their barrage, Ningalu asks them all to step back. He will fly up to look for any effect,then move back 15 feet and breathe a cone of acid-fire.

Spit-fir [3d6]=8 acid, + [3d6]=12 fire