RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OoC: I posted the above 2 hours ago, and post just disappeared! Does that happen often?]
[[Still there for me: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....7#pid53937 just on the previous page.]]
Tomeal Spot: Spot: [1d20+7]=12+7=19; Succeeded
Simon Spot: Spot: [1d20+11]=10+11=21; Succeeded

[[Crozar rolled twice so I will use his first Spot check.]]

While hacking their way through the dense 20' to 30' long hairs, Kubo and Crozar are working up quite a sweat (Do Man-Cactus sweat?).  Dwarves are accustomed to heavy labor and Cactacae have bonuses to Constitution and some protection to hot weather.  So both are making fairly good time opening a trail for the others to follow.  Everyone except for Kubo, spot small critters begin either squeezing themselves out of the pores or detaching themselves from the hairs.  All of you (except Kubo) are disgusted when you realize you're being attacked by giant lice and swarms of crabs.  Confused

[Everyone roll initiative.  No one is flat footed except for Kubo.]
Initiative: [1d20+1]=7+1=8

[[OOC: As everyone else saw them coming, could Crozar have been able to make some kind of warning to Kubo so as to avoid the flat-footed penalty?]]