RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selina cranes her head to see Kubo approach and make his request. She smiles and nods. "Of course! Hopefully the Torque will not be cruel to us."

Placing herself as close to affecting everyone as she can (and definitely including Kubo), Selina places her palms together and whispers a solemn prayer to Selune for healing.

[[Turn Undead channeled into Channel Positive Energy for Healing. 30-foot radius 2d6 healing to every living creature. I have no idea if the Torque affects this. It's a Supernatural ability.]]

Everyone Heal!: [2d6]=5 [[...Nowhere near enough.]]
Everyone Heal!: [2d6]=9 [[Okay, that should do it.]]
"Thank ye, I do be appreciatin that healing, but do you think ye might spare a bit more, as I don't about the rest, but them beasties surly laid a solid beating on me!", the dwarf sheepishly asks.
[[Um... She did a total of 14 points of healing. That should clear Kubo of any damage.]]
[OoC: Kubo was at 13 HP from 46, and your 14HP now gives him 27, wich still makes him 9HP from full, Kubo has been imitating a Timex - taking a kicking and still ticking for a bit now.]
[[I think Marvel does things differently. I think they use increasing damage. So 00/46 means zero damage taken, a.k.a. full health. In Kubo's example, he only took 13 damage. Selina healed for 14, so his HP should now read 00/46.]]
[OoC: oh then I was reading it wrong and will adjust Kubo's HP accordingly!]
As Kubo's wounds heal he quickly examines himself and says, "Well know I be fit as a fiddle, are we all ready to be marching ahead?".
Selina summons the power of Selune and two sparkling waves of moonlight cascade from her holy symbol healing everyone's wounds.

Everyone injured joins with Kubo in thanking Selina for healing their wounds.  Crozar's elemental finally casts daylight on a coin.  It negates a massive area of the magical darkness allowing the light of Selina's cameo to fully expand to its full area of effect.  Tomeal seems to relax a little now the darkness spell didn't feel so oppressive.  

Ning asks, "What we do now?  Me can fly down and search for devil babies if you want."

Simon glances at Selina, replying, "In my opinion I don't think it would be a good idea to split up but the final decision is Selina's."

Tomeal says, "Whatever we're doing we must decide quickly.  With the speed of their fall and the time it took to heal everyone they could be far ahead of us scheming who knows what plan."

Elphaba adds, "They didn't seem so tough.  They were quick but that's about it."

Betimi, who due to her heritage actually feels at home in the underdark, offers, "As a safety measure I can manifest a lightning bolt from Folcalor, The Prince of Tears, every 6 seconds.  If I target the magical darkness ahead of us the flash won't even be visible.  It would mean moving a little slower unless I somehow get a lift."  She turns her gaze toward the flying Kobold.
Selina nods to Simon.  "No, indeed.  Separating now would be true folly.  We have no idea what lies ahead, none among us has been even this far.  If those...creatures still live, we shall pursue them on our own terms or not at all.  If Crozar's allies are able to summon the sunlight, we can nullify a very large amount of their apparent advantage.  They likely either know this, or they are mindless."  Understanding then dawns on her.  "Crozar...for how much longer will your current ally be with us?"
[Kubo, do you have anything to add??]