RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: New Crobuzon & the World Beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
27.9Ning/Nang---10pts10/32------
25.8Betimi---11pts 11/(63+7) 70------
23.6Kubo---7pts+6pts 13/46------
21.8Monster 1---6pts+12pts+17pts 35 /?? ---DEAD!
21.8Monster 2---1pt+17pts 18/?? ------
21.8Monster 3------ 00/?? ------
21.8Monster 4------ 00/?? ------
21.8Monster 5------ 00/?? ------
21.8Monster 6------ 00/?? ------
16.2Tomeal---6pts06/78------
15.1Selina5pts+10pts(TEMP)5pts-5pts05/(77)67------
12.5Simon---6pts+9pts 15/51------
12.4Tegab---2pts 00/33------
10.1Elphaba---5pts05/??------
3.1Crozar---7pts+6pts13/25------

[OoC: Remember everyone except Ning and Elphaba have been hasted by Ning!]
Quote:Haste
When making a full attack action, a hasted creature may make one extra attack with any weapon he is holding. The attack is made using the creature’s full base attack bonus, plus any modifiers appropriate to the situation.

A hasted creature gains a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. Any condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses.

Ning takes a deep breath and blasts a cone of acid flame at the 2 creatures.  Their hideous screams echo as their flesh burns.  

Spitsear Fire: [3d6]=10, Acid: [3d6]=7
Monster 1 Save: [1d20+5]=1+5=6, Monster 2 Save: [1d20+5]=1+5=6; They both rolled a 1!!!; FAIL!

Betimi moves down the stairs and stops 10' past Kubo.  She waves her outstretched hand in the direction of the beasts and suddenly a bolt of lighting appears from no where, flashes past Selina and blasts the creature.

Lightning strike: [3d6]=12; Save DC 19: [1d20+6]=6+6=12: Auto Hit!; Save FAILED!

As the bolt cooks half it's body, the creature's shrill vibrato scream echoes off the walls of the pit, pounding your ear drums.  Suddenly the scream dies as the critter tumbles into the blackened recesses of the pit.

Kubo moves down the steps and stops beside Selina who's clinging to the inner wall of the stairs and Ning who's hovering beside her over the pit.  The dwarf aims his crossbow and fires a bolt that nicks the creature across the cheek.  The demonic child's head suddenly spins 180 degrees, it locks it's yellowish-orange eyes on Kubo and snarls, bearing it's monstrous fangs! 

To everyone's astonishment the snarling creature lets go of the inner wall of the pit and falls backward into the magical darkness followed by 4 more critters falling past you from above.

[OoC:  If you have a melee weapon you can make AoO as they fall past you.  Your choice.]

[It's everyone else's turns.  Tomeal, Selina, Simon, Tegab, Elphaba and Crozar]

[Image: fIlkUcM.png]
Deadpan serious, Selina grips her greatsword and swings at one of the falling creatures. She does not care why they are falling. She only seeks to finish them off so that they may leave this blasted place and go home.

[[Errrrm...I've actually totally forgotten how to roll dice here. Oh wait. We were using Unseen Servant, weren't we?]]

Swing: [1d20+10]=20+10=30; Slice: [2d6+4]=7+4=11; BOOM: [1d6]=2 [[I guess she likes them about as much as me...EDIT: Also, I've noticed that my attack bonus is all wrong on my sig. I don't know why. The mod should be +11 (8AB + 2 Magic Weapon +1 Haste]]
Swing: [1d20+10]=2+10=12; Slice: [2d6+4]=7+4=11; BOOM: [1d6]=5 [[Aww...no crit, probably...Maybe?]]
(03-27-2023, 06:43 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ][[Errrrm...I've actually totally forgotten how to roll dice here.  Oh wait.  We were using Unseen Servant, weren't we?]]

[OoC: I know right!  I've been playing for decades and couldn't remember how Armor Class worked.  

Then I had a mini breakdown when I opened the Roll20 site because for some reason my brain associated the site with DMV.   Sad  ]

By instinct or perhaps it t'was by her sword's unconscious urging, Selina lifts the crackling emerald greatsword and lashes out at one of the falling critters.  The creature lets out a shrill yipe as the blade rips through its grey flesh and the boom launches it into the opposite inner wall of the pit.  It hits with a splat and Selina swears she sees one of its tiny insect-like hands contort into an vulgar expletive gesture before sliding into the darkness below.

Tomeal also stabs at one of the critters!

Attack: [1d20+13]=14+13=27, Damage: [1d8+8]=6+8=14; HIT!; 14 damage!

The tiny beast shrieks as it falls away into the blackness.

Simon says, "That was odd.  And why were they repeating mama over and over?"

Elphaba replies, "Who cares!  They're likely nearly mindless."

Ning says, "Me hopes they dead for good!"
[[Are we still in combat turns?]]
[OoC: That's up to you.  The monsters have apparently left or suicided themselves.  So at the moment it seems all is quiet.  But if you have actions you want to take to pursue them you can continue your combat turns. ]  

Tomeal suggests everyone take a break and do some healing.  Hopefully the Torque will be merciful.
[Bump]
[[Sorry, been having some connectivity issues.]]
Selina's only response to the foul creature's crude gesture is a stone face and the words "If you do not wish your nose to be smashed, do not stick it where it does not belong."  Then she waits a few moments, attempting to glean where the bottom of this stairwell might be...then gives up after a time.  Nodding to Tomeal, she relaxes her guard.  "I do not trust the Torque, and rightly so.  But if anyone is in need of healing, I will gladly risk my own self to do so."
you might want to get in there and tell Selina you need healing.
[OoC: Thanks for the heads up I didn't realize his HP had gotten so low] Kubo approaches Selina and says, "Excusin me Selina, ifn ya can spare sum healing magics, I cud certainly use some!".