RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Missing Caravan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-29-2017, 10:09 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]((Question...If Selina gets behind Tomeal and tries to drag him away, do either of them provoke an AoO?  And can Forge assist her in that?))

Moving through an enemy's threatened area provokes an AoO so I would imagine dragging someone through the area would provoke as well.
((OOC: Betimi, those kobolds between your new position and the portal are dead.))

Just as Betimi passes him, he steps over his newly fallen foe, turning again in the great dance to swing his longsword at the kobold next to Jonath.

((5-foot-step to E20. Swinging on the kobold at F19.))

Longsword Attack [1d20+5] = 14+5 = 19

Longsword Damage [1d8+4] = 8+4 = 12
((*SPLAT*))
((Incoming post...))
Quote:Gilley
((OOC: Betimi, those kobolds between your new position and the portal are dead.))

[OoC: Just a reminder...

On each Kobold square there are black dots or black squares.  They mean the following...
A small black dot on their red square means minor damage.
A large Black square on their red square means they are dead.

A black dot is minor damage and a Large black Square is dead.  I normally make the black dots a little smaller but I wanted to make sure that Betimi could see the black dots. 

So just to be clear, those are dots on the Kobolds, not squares.  So those Kobolds have received minor damage. Sorry for any confusion.]
That's what I thought. I thought they were still kicking, which is why I chose to go where I did.
(04-03-2017, 06:54 AM)Betimi Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I thought. I thought they were still kicking, which is why I chose to go where I did.

[OoC: I really need to figure out how to put Avatars on the map.  Confused ]
((Site just ate my whole damn post. Going to have to rewrite it from memory as best as I can.))
(04-03-2017, 10:05 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]((Site just ate my whole damn post.  Going to have to rewrite it from memory as best as I can.))

It happens to me quite often too.  I find if you preview your post frequently you can then hit the back button to hopefully get back to what you were typing.
Selina's eyes snap open as she watches Tomeal go down in a heap.

"NO!"

Her shock remains for another moment, then turns back into cold rage as she glares daggers at the mockery of existence.  Her words, however, are for her companions.

"Forge!  Disengage and withdraw!  Betimi, Gilley!  THAT is your target!"  She points at Unreth for emphasis as she takes a 5' step back (to D16) and murmurs softly "Stay with m-...us, Tomeal.  Just a few moments more.  Please."
OOC - oh. Inches. sounds better.
OOC2 - just in case Nacesh comes anytime soon...

Bolstered by Selina's orders, Nacesh reloads and fires!
Light crossbow +1 point blank +2 inspire courage AC [1d20+7] = 12+7 = 19 damage +1 PBS +2 inspire courage [1d8+3] = 1+3 = 4 blur miss chance 1-20 misses [1d100] = 24

OOC - guessing that IC still in effect, Unreth is in point blank range, has no cover and not in melee, but still, is AC19 a hit? then... lol... minimum damage