RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Missing Caravan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not knowing who has the magic torch, and not seeing it getting lit fast enough, Gilley rummages in his pack, pulling out a torch. He works his flint & steel, to get the thing lit, ignoring Selina's question of wounds despite the fact that his collarbone is probably broken. "I'll need someone else to hold this, so I can shoot." As if in explanation of his statement, the torch catches fire.

((Using 1 torch))
(02-09-2017, 06:35 PM)Gilley Wrote: [ -> ]Not knowing who has the magic torch, and not seeing it getting lit fast enough, Gilley rummages in his pack, pulling out a torch. He works his flint & steel, to get the thing lit, ignoring Selina's question of wounds despite the fact that his collarbone is probably broken. "I'll need someone else to hold this, so I can shoot." As if in explanation of his statement, the torch catches fire.

((Using 1 torch))

[OoC it was either Selina or Nacesh that had the everburning torch, it looks like they've forgotten]
((Not entirely sure how Selina could carry the torch if her hands are occupied with a morningstar and shield. Perhaps she kept it lodged between her shoulder and her pack...))
Once the torch is lit / or the everburning torch is brought forth, Foge offers to hold it for his more well equipped companions. He has a hand free after all. Once he takes in his surroundings, the barking quadruped and the hole in above he begins contemplating wrapping the torch to his frame...

Ooc - just noticed Forge's sheet is empty, but having no gear has it's blessingsSmile
[OoC: That sucks that your sheet is gone.  At least you have some important information in your Signature.]

Giley lights a torch and as he hands it off to Forge, the ranger freezes when through the haze he spots the Beast, Unreth, clinging to the corner on the ceiling with four of it's legs while finishing the Somatic components of a spell with the other four.

You hear a menacing chuckle echo through the cavern as the kobolds who are with you begin screaming in terror.

[OoC: Roll Initiatives.  Remember he is about 15' above the ground so unless you have reach or a ranged weapon, you likely can't hit him with melee attacks.  You could always try to Parley with him too...

Anything between the Blue and Yellow circles are considered shadowy illumination so there is a 20% miss chance.  Anyone with Darkvision can see normally within all areas and do not receive any miss chance.]

[img][Image: Unreth1_zpsixhwy4hr.png][/img]
Selina is truly not interested in parleying with that...thing. She drops her morningstar and shield and snaps her crossbow up to aim it at the hideous creature.
Init: [1d20+1] = 16+1 = 17
Initiatives:

22 = Tomeal
17 = Selina
09 = Good Kobolds
06 = Gilley
02 = Dog  Sad
Initiative: 1d20+4 6
[url=[1d20+4] = 4+4 = 8]Initiative[/url] = 8

Forge follows Gilley's gaze up to the giant eight legged creature as he thrusts the torch forward to get a better look. Through the dust and darkness the movement of it's appendages remind him of bygone days, long ago when he fought in the wars. 
[url=[1d20+3] = 19+3 = 22]Spell Craft[/url] = 22
[Initiative [1d20+3] = 10+3 = 13]

(02-08-2017, 10:05 PM)Betimi Wrote: [ -> ]Betimui steels her nerve and moves forward a little, to directly underneath where the dog is barking, making sure that Jonath can see her at all times, and shard in hand, looks up.

[OoC from my earlier post would I not be further north on the map by even a few squares? I meant to be readying an action to throw the shard, but you cannot ready out of combat]