RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Missing Caravan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OoC: The ceiling, directly above your head is 20' but the Dog (using it's scent ability and a move action to detect the direction of the scent) is looking upward somewhere around a 45 degree angle meaning whatever the dog is barking at is approximately 30ish feet away as long as the ceiling remains a uniform 20 feet.  The range of the Scent ability is also usually 30'. ]

[OoC: We will say that people with darkvision can see about 20' now.]
Selina pets the dog to reassure it, but in no way tries to prevent it from barking.

Good dog she thinks as it is leading them to their goal.  She also notices that their newest companion is damaged.  She is isn't quite sure if this will work, but she moves up to him, whispers a calming word, and pray she to Selune that she heal his wounds.

CLW on Forge is 1d8+2, I think.

"Anyone else need healing?"
(heal spells only heal half the damage on Warforged.)
Feeling a rejuvenated, Forge thanks the friendly hand. He then searches, in the dark, for for a sizable stone to throw.
Betimui steels her nerve and moves forward a little, to directly underneath where the dog is barking, making sure that Jonath can see her at all times, and shard in hand, looks up.
Selina heals...twice:
Heal: [1d8+2] = 6+2 = 8 , Heal: [1d8+2] = 2+2 = 4

((So that's a total of 6 HP back to Forge Smile ))
Is this healing from Selena's spells or the wand Piper give the group? Remember when casting your own healing you don't roll 1d8; you roll 1d4+4.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
ah, my mistake. It was through Selina's own magic. Wait...is the d4+4 including her level?
Nacesh is concerned by the area the magic torch will affect but he gets ready to use Ray of Frost if the opponent is within range (close = 30ft); or the wand of magic missiles if she's beyond (medium = 120ft)
Ranged touch [1d20+4] = 3+4 = 7 Ray of frost incl +1 damage for draconic bloodline [1d3+1] = 3+1 = 4
Though it's likely that the ranged touch will miss its mark by quite some margin. Sad
[OoC: d4+4 instead of each d8. You're 2nd level, so your cure light wounds would heal d4+4+2 or d4+6. This is only for cure spells YOU actually cast. Cure Spells from magic items like the wand will heal using the regular 1d8s.]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
((Ah ok. So here's the updated heals to Forge.

Heal: [1d4+6] = 2+6 = 8, Heal: [1d4+6] = 2+6 = 8

So he heals up 8HP instead))