RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Missing Caravan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((Is there any sort of opening for Selina to charge Unreth? She likely won't care if she draws an AoO from the unfriendly kobold.))
Ooc - BBQ spider, yes, another light source would be nice too Smile

Forge swings a heavy kick (slam) at the large monster Unreth in reaction to his sudden movements.
[url=[1d20+6] = 5+6 = 11]AoO[/url]
[url=[1d4+6] = 3+6 = 9]Damage[/url]
(03-15-2017, 12:32 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]((Is there any sort of opening for Selina to charge Unreth?  She likely won't care if she draws an AoO from the unfriendly kobold.))

Unfortunately you can't charge on difficult terrain.  And even if there wasn't difficult terrain, you can't charge through any space that is occupied, even if it's occupied by an ally.
(03-15-2017, 12:36 AM)Forge Wrote: [ -> ]Ooc - BBQ spider, yes, another light source would be nice too Smile

Forge swings a heavy kick (slam) at the large monster Unreth in reaction to his sudden movements.
[url=[1d20+6] = 5+6 = 11]AoO[/url]
[url=[1d4+6] = 3+6 = 9]Damage[/url]
Forge kicks at Unreth but completely misses.   Confused
((Then Selina will just have to delay for the moment...and hope her allies give her some space to enter the melee she has been hoping for.))
Ooc - I just updated my health and noticed Forge's condition (-2 attack rolls, skill checks, and saves) Is that still active or was that just while he was waking up? I forgot to add that into my rolls.

- you can tell Forge to get out of the way.
[OoC: Well unfortunately, yes it's still active. You were buried in rock for a century. You're not moving like you use to. ]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
((But he's also being affected by Powwaw's Inspire))
(03-15-2017, 01:15 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]((But he's also being affected by Powwaw's Inspire))

OoC: True, so because of the Inspire Courage, Forge has +0 attack and +2 damage.
Gilley smirks to himself at the monster's declaration of hatred toward him, then stifles a laugh as Unreth falls from the ceiling. With a quick, concerned glance back at Betimi and Jonath's situation, he returns his gaze to the monster and pulls another arrow, aiming for Unreth's left side, farthest from him and also away from his comrades engaging him in melee.

Longbow Attack [1d20+5] = 1+5 = 6 +2 = 8