RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Missing Caravan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He's not really rusted. Just effed up because he has been entombed for a century. Curiously being in such a state caused him not to truly age. So he doesn't get bonuses or penalties for being dormant for so long.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Ooc- he suffers from a build up of corrosion as the different metal elements come into contact with his adamantine body. Rocks, mud, and minerals hardened in his joints which are made of some organic wood-like combination. Does anybody have a pressure washer or a sand blaster?

Forge lays still waiting for someone to assist. His eyes dart around looking for something or something to see....
(01-19-2017, 09:00 AM)Nacesh Wrote: [ -> ]OOC - how can we improve his (er... its?) condition? Say, a "grease" spell would reduce the friction in the joints but temporarily only. Oil? Do we have oil? Or would fire cure a warforged similar to its effect on an iron golem? And finally... does tin rust? (also an inconsistency in Wizard of Oz)

Ooc - I like your thinking with the 'grease' spell.  The tin rust was just a dream.  Cows don't fly either. Wink
OOC - maybe this conversation belongs to the OOC thread Smile Seriously though if it's residue then some WD40 grease would do the trick. hopefully. Smile
Gilley pokes his head into Forge's field of vision, looking at the construct curiously. "Um. Hey... Just let me..." Kneeling down next to him, he takes hold of an arm and gently moves it in what seems like natural ways, just a little at first, to loosen up whatever matter might be stuck in the joint work.
"Need I remind everyone? That roof is ready to come down, move!  Now!"
Nacesh sends a cursory glance at the ceiling then at Betimi, with determination, and nods.
"Light of feet first, noisy bulk behind. Tell us the way to Unreth, cousins."
He readies halfspear in one hand, wand in other. He follows the kobolds who show the way, or their instructions if they stay.
Ooc - did anyone light a torch?

Forge allows the new voice to move his limb, loosening the stiffness of endless entombment.  Forge spent so long buried and unable to move that he had lost all concept of time it seemed.  Then another voice speaks.

(01-23-2017, 06:16 AM)Betimi Wrote: [ -> ]"Need I remind everyone? That roof is ready to come down, move!  Now!"

"Eerrghhh...Thaaannnk...you."  Forge says to the creatures that just aided him.  "Mmoooving." He responds to the voice and uses all his strength to force his limbs to comply.  With some force he bends an elbow, then a knee, and rolls onto his front.  Pushing up off the ground, Forge stands to his full 6'4 height. "Ready."
(01-23-2017, 02:30 PM)Forge Wrote: [ -> ]Ooc - did anyone light a torch?

Forge allows the new voice to move his limb, loosening the stiffness of endless entombment.  Forge spent so long buried and unable to move that he had lost all concept of time it seemed.  Then another voice speaks.

(01-23-2017, 06:16 AM)Betimi Wrote: [ -> ]"Need I remind everyone? That roof is ready to come down, move!  Now!"

"Eerrghhh...Thaaannnk...you."  Forge says to the creatures that just aided him.  "Mmoooving." He responds to the voice and uses all his strength to force his limbs to comply.  With some force he bends an elbow, then a knee, and rolls onto his front.  Pushing up off the ground, Forge stands to his full 6'4 height. "Ready."

Betimi nods up at teh large construct.

"Good, introductions as you get your bearings , for now speed and stealth are essential."

She nods at Nacesh's assessment of a proper order and moves with Jonathh to where teh kobolds are ready to lead.

She whispers to Jonath. "Be ready for ambush, if Unreth senses us coming it will be kobold on kobold quickly."

When they start moving she pulls the scarf up over her mouth, like she did when first roaming the streets of Cantus, hiding her mouth and nose, lkeaving just her alien eyes and a few narrow patches of alabaster, pock-marked and diseased skin showing.
Gilley invisibly nods to Betimi, then helps Forge to his feet, helping as best he can with the constructs first steps, until he gets his bearings. Once Forge is steadier, Gilley pulls his bow, but remains at Forge's side, just in case.

Again with the hands-on helping people.Maybe he should have gone into the priesthood.