RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Missing Caravan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selina jumps back as the roof caves in on her...

Ref: [1d20+3] = 2+3 = 5, damage: [2d6] = 3

But she is in no way able to avoid the falling dirt and rock. Luckily, there is not much of it above her when it all comes tumbling down and her armor deflects most of the punishment.

"I am so ready to destroy that despicable thing..."
Ooc- can't make rolls atm. Is there any way Forge can forgo a reflex save to protect or aid another from the cave in with his body? I don't know if he provides soft cover (+2 reflex saves or +4AC) or anything. Whoever is within reach, I think Gilley was leading him.

[url=[1d20+1] = 3+1 = 4]Reflex = 4[/url]
[url=[3d6] = 13]Damage = 13[/url] -2DR = 11 ow!
reflex [1d20+3] = 19+3 = 22 damage [3d6] = 9
Nacesh, although blind in lack of true light, follows his ears and his sixth sense to avoid most of what's coming down on him by pressing himself tightly against a wall..
Jonath leaps back as the roof starts to collapse. He just avoids the largest chunks, but still gets pelted painfully by a shower of debris. Picking himself and dusting himself off, he touches his scalp gingerly, checking his fingers for blood. The injuries didn't seem too severe - it could have been much worse.

"Yes, I'm afraid we must simply press on, with all the haste we can. Is everyone okay to proceed?"

[OOC]
Reflex:[1d20+9] = 4+9 = 13, Damage:[3d6] = 11
5 damage..barely made that save too, yikes.[/OOC]
While trying orient yourselves you can hear random sputters and coughs from the kobolds all around you.  There is more crumbling sounds to the east but it's far enough away where it doesn't cause more dust to fill the area.  

Over the next couple of minutes the dust begins to settle enough where people with darkvison can see in a 15' radius around themselves.  This allows them to see their companions and help with removing any rubble that might have pinned them to the ground.  Fewer and fewer coughs are heard but now you can hear faint chanting coming from somewhere to the North East and toward the ceiling...
Selina makes sure the wild dog that was following them is alright, freeing it from rubble and carrying it to safety if necessary.  She moves around, tending to the injured as best as she can.  Then she overhears the chanting and knows that it can only be that murderous, revolting creature.

"We cannot let that miserable, vomitous mass finish whatever it is intending.  Hurry!"
Ooc - Man I really need to slow down my reading. 3d6 - 2d6 damage depending on where we were in the marching order. OopsSmile Driving on...

After the pummeling Forge took it is all he could do to just lift the rocks and boulders off him. The dust didn't bother him in the slightest, and the pain was just a reminder that he was still alive. The darkness, it was starting to become a constant companion, like a friend that loved to play tricks on him. When was the last time he saw light? What was light? Then he feels a five fingered hand helping him remove a rather large broken rock. The rock was certainly not 'light' he thought.

(02-07-2017, 09:30 PM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: [ -> ]Selina makes sure the wild dog that was following them is alright, freeing it from rubble and carrying it to safety if necessary.  She moves around, tending to the injured as best as she can.  Then she overhears the chanting and knows that it can only be that murderous, revolting creature.

"We cannot let that miserable, vomitous mass finish whatever it is intending.  Hurry!"

"MOVING!" Forge responds. He searches for the nearest wall, then thinks, stealth may not be necessary anymore, considering the cave in and the shouted command.

"Light." He says.
"If only I had a light I could cast on the rear of a crossbow bolt that someone could fire straight into her face..." Nacesh whispers, stumbling around, hoping that one of the companions has the trick up their sleeves.
Being unable to see her takes all possible ways he could help fighting the beast.
Tomeal says, "This is ridiculous!  Darkvision or not, it makes no sense for the majority to remain blind while our enemies can more than likely see us!  We need a light!  Who has that magic torch we found?"

The pup looks like it's been hurt a little by a falling rock (3 damage) but is otherwise fine.  He hides behind the party and starts barking toward the ceiling of the cavern.

[OoC: The ceiling is about 20' above you.  The direction (or angle) the dog is looking/pointing it's nose makes you think that something is on the ceiling approximately 30' away.]
Taking a cue from the dog's barking, betimi looks up and readies a shard in her hand, unable to see through the choking dust far enough to see what it was barking at.

"Get that torch out quickly, the time for stealth is gone."

[OoC we can only see 15' with darkvision currently, but the cieling is 30', correct?]
[Readying an action to throw the shard should anything menacing appear through the dust.]