RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: A Stolen Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-08-2018, 10:11 PM)DM Dougfan Wrote: [ -> ][[Is Vidar still around?]]
Vidar is Lucero in my game. He is posting infrequently due to a hectic life schedule

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Ooc - Thanks for your patience.

"Gaaaghh!"  Vidar bellows from the goring.  His eyes flash red with rage. Vidar lets out a murderous command to his foe as he swings his ax,  "DIE!"  As he swings his axe he tries to shake the shield from his arm. (Blood Rage - Free Action, Move action to doff shield, Standard action to attack,)

[url=[1d20+7] = 13+7 = 20]Attack[/url]
[url=[1d8+6] = 1+6 = 7]Damage[/url]

Ooc - not sure if Vidar is flanking with anyone but that would be beneficial Smile
[Vidar hit anyway.]
[It is Tushou's turn now...]
Tushou throws the third javelin into the closest boar not in melee. Is any boar in melee (5ft.) except Vidar's?

Tushou javelin attack: [1d20+4] = 16+4 = 20 damage: [1d6+4+2] = err
Tushou javelin damage: [1d6+6] = 6+6 = 12
Tushou's second javelin flies true and spears the wild boar through its heart, causing it to whimper and collapse.  Andra and Happs, heartened by the second animal dropping, draw and release.  Happs's arrow again finds its mark (he's been quite effective so far), piercing the circling boar and making it squeal and draw back.  Andra attempts to follow suit, but her arrow misses by a hair.  The boars begin to draw away carefully, then are further encouraged by Eran's miss.

Happs holds his position and readies his nocked arrow a few moments longer before releasing a breath he had been holding and looking around at you all.  Then he looks at the dead boar carcasses and gives them a distinct look of distaste.

"Pork for supper again??"

[Encounter over.  Awarding each of you 535xp for defeating the beasts.]
"Bacon for breakfast at least. I think we should quickly buther them, and we can offer the meat to the kobold tribe as trade or peaceful gesture. I am sure their hunters rarely take down such large game."

Valdi sets to work neatle  quartering and skinning the boars.
Nex agrees.  She will once again use prestidigitation to thoroughly clean the boars of any dirt, blood, etc. while they are being butchered.  

"We must prepare them swiftly," Nex says.  "Since we aren't selling them, the butchering doesn't need to be perfect.  Kobolds likely just stick the whole thing on a spit anyways."
"They will probably not even take the time to smoke the meat, just cook and consume it."
Tushou helps Valdi so we can go further as soon as possible.
The kobolds peek out from around the legs of the horses, which seem to exercise considerable amounts of restraint in not stepping all over them.

"Is over?"