RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: A Stolen Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andra stops what she is doing and stares daggers at Valdi. Then she smiles icily at him. "And I find it astonishing that you think you can understand what I'm thinking, when you clearly can't even understand what I'm saying. But go. Have your group discussion, if you must. It matters not to me, if you choose a shorter trip." Turning back to her horse, she lets out a short string of expletives in Sylvan.
(03-27-2017, 04:10 AM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: [ -> ]Andra stops what she is doing and stares daggers at Valdi. Then she smiles icily at him. "And I find it astonishing that you think you can understand what I'm thinking, when you clearly can't even understand what I'm saying. But go. Have your group discussion, if you must. It matters not to me, if you choose a shorter trip." Turning back to her horse, she lets out a short string of expletives in Sylvan.

{OoC just laughing here .. so far twovotes for long trip and one vote for short foray.. Valdi is so far out-voted.. doesn't mean he has to be gracious about it.. but he will accept it... just waiting on Nexendia and Eran}
((Hehe, there's still two more people, left stunned at the sudden argument.  Tongue))
((*coughs* three))
[OoC we have a 6th party member? GM doesn't get a vote.. he just gets to railroad us no matter what we decide :p]
(03-27-2017, 04:41 AM)Valdi Wrote: [ -> ][OoC we have a 6th party member? :p]

((Who said anything about that??  However, I will take this opportunity to point out that there's a certain observant ranger that you are all forgetting to factor in.  Someone who you met recently and is supposed to be your acting guide.))
Imho we should first discover the nearby areas and just after take longer trips! It's much safer for Oleg an Svetlana if we left a clean area behind us!
As Vidar finishes tightening the girdle of the saddle on his horse Valdi's words begin to sink in, much to his irritation.  Vidar walks over to the heaviest horse and starts the process of yoking the beast to the wagon so he could load their supplies, hopefully he could convince the others to prepare for a longer ranging.  Vidar would probably break the little pony's back if he rode it anyway.  When Eran brings up Oleg's and Svetlana's safety, Vidar breaks his stern facade and loudly proclaims, "If anything happens to Oleg and Svetlana while we are gone."  He slams the head of his axe into the ground for emphasis.  "My axe will find the culprit's neck.  Let us make haste now."
[OoC lol  hooking the horse to a wagon enables it to haul a LOT more, but it comes at the expense of speed.  So much so that a person with 30' move speed can move faster.. wagon = 2 miles per hour (16 miles per day),  30' walking speed = 3 mph (24 miles per day), and encumbered light /heavy horse = 3.5 mph (28 miles per day)     http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/ex...d-Movement ... ]

"If you want haste brother, just ride the larger horse, don't slow us down by taking the wagon, unless you think we will need to haul a lot."
((Hey, I'm just giving you options))