RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: A Stolen Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Aaaaaghhh!" Vidar roars and brings his axe down on the bandit in front of him to finish him off. "Die!" Vidar takes a 5' step towards Cade. (North)

Attack #3
[url=[1d20+3] = 15+3 = 18][1d20+3] = 15+3 = 18[/url]
Damage
[url=[2d6+5] = 4+5 = 9][2d6+5] = 4+5 = 9[/url]
[OoC here.. just waitin' on my turn]
Earn goes to the front of Valdi near to the outer wall. He is squeezing to the wall or lying down, so as not to hinder Valdit. After that he enlarges Vidar (ooc - 1 AR point 30 feet range 2 min duration).
(I'm confused. I thought you wanted to use color spray))
OOC - first option won: "2. round: enlarge Vidar or go in a good position near to Valdi&Vidar and cast a Color Spray DC: 17 (1 AR point). "
Nexendia yells, "Drop your weapons and put your hands up!  We have you completely surrounded!"

She then readies her action to shoot Cade with her crossbow if he does anything other then order his men to surrender.

[OoC:  Crossbow attack: 1d20+3 (or +4); Result: 4 (5)  Dodgy  Does Pathfinder have fumbles?]
((Bandit 3's go...))

He had a name. It wouldn't matter in a few moments as he had a giant barbarian roaring and hacking off his limbs. Right now he was pissing his pants as he backs away, trying to roll away from the terrifying Vidar...but only succeeds in falling on the ground and pissing himself again.

Acrobatics: [1d20+2] = 6+2 = 8

((Andra's turn))
Drawing the string of her bow back and placing another arrow, she pops back up and finds a target. Quickly standing, she lets a second arrow fly at Bandit 6.

Shortbow Attack [1d20+2] = 9+2 = 11
Shortbow Damage [1d6] = 1
[OoC yay dougfan is back.. sins ce the last turn was andra that should mean we pick up at Bandit 1 (Cade)?]

(09-26-2016, 04:09 AM)DM Dougfan Wrote: [ -> ]<snip>...

Nexendia: 29 (??)
Eran: 22 (casts Enlarge on Vidar and issues attack orders)
Bandit 3: 15
Andra: 13 (Stealth: 27)
Bandit 1 (Cade): 13 (injured, slowed: half speed)
Bandit 5: 10
Happs: 9
Bandit 6: 8
Bandit 2: 8
Bandit 4: 7
Vidar: 2 (Charge Attack: 24, Damage: 8)
Valdi: 1 (Handle Animal: 8, Strength check: 7)
Having soundly beaten the brigands we set to the next tasks at hand. 

"Master Oleg?  Go take care of your wife while we get this mess cleaned up.  I am sure she does not wish to see her courtyard drenched in blood and filth."

With that he uses his still large size to accomplish as much as he can in the short time it will remain, leaving his companions to interrogate Happs.

He starts bu piking up a bale of hay and tossing it into the back of the wagon, then gathering the bodies of the slain and tossing them into the wagon on top of the hay.

"I will get the horses rounded up while you search these." He says to everyone within earshot.

By then, with the enlarge having worn off he then gets the brigands horses rounded up and settled into the stable, where they can be fed and calmed.  Then he will remove the tack and harness from the horses and seasch the saddlebags.

[OoC what do we find? Bear in mind that at our level and resources even mundane equipment is valuable, excample the saddles on the horses themselves, even teh saddlebags and feed is worth mentioning. There are standard 'kits' in the d20pfsrd that detail that stuff.. like a 'tack kit']