RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: A Stolen Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OoC: That little B...  Angry  Tongue  

Well then I guess it comes down to me.   Rolleyes ]
You can do this Nex..
OoC - I looked back the thread but didn't find any diplomacy roll request from our DM Big Grin

Eran turns to Nex and says: - My lady you spoke well but if you want then I could also try to convince them.
[[I don't have to request a roll. If it seems logical and necessary to you, you can feel free to do so. Especially in a situation like this when it is, in fact, both logical and necessary to do so.]]
(06-13-2018, 04:11 PM)Eran Wrote: [ -> ]OoC - I looked back the thread but didn't find any diplomacy roll request from our DM Big Grin

Eran turns to Nex and says: - My lady you spoke well but if you want then I could also try to convince them.

Just do it. We'll support you.
OoC - Diplomacy [1d20+9] = 1+9 = 10 sorry guys Sad

Eran turns to the kobolds and tries to move things forward:
- As the lady said we want help you, so please take us to your leader. We just want to solve this situation and forge an alliance with you.
(06-22-2018, 06:03 PM)Eran Wrote: [ -> ]OoC - Diplomacy [1d20+9] = 1+9 = 10 sorry guys Sad

Eran turns to the kobolds and tries to move things forward:
- As the lady said we want help you, so please take us to your leader. We just want to solve this situation and forge an alliance with you.

Vidar slowly turns his head to face Eran, a look of incredulity on his face.  I smell bullshit Smile
[[Don't forget that critical failures and successes are not applicable to skill rolls. The result is whatever the roll is. Also, one player has already added an aid another bonus to that roll...]]
[OoC do you allow those of us that do not speak draconic to Aid Another with diplomacy?]

Valdi has an idea, he lays his hummungous bardiche on the ground and sits downwith his hands folded on his lap. Changing from a towering menace to being obviously unready for combat.

[Diplomacy: Aid Another [1d20] = 14]
[[That I actually will allow.]]