RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: A Stolen Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vidar, wiping boar blood from his hands, approaches.  "Do not leave without me."  He quickly gathers his things.
You exit the fort in a southwesterly direction, leaving Happs with Kesten and his men the only things standing between him and Oleg.It doesn't seem like there is any other kind of weather other than pristine. The only time it rains is when it needs to, and winter's frost still has not shown its face. The horses quickly bear you all towards the place where Valdi fell and Vidar severed two heads in vengeance. No creature bothers you at this time. As you continue around, a bird twitters in the distance and then returns to its nest. There seems to be no danger on your road.

((Where to next? Are you going to continue to wrap around the trading post or is there a specific path you have in mind?))
Valdi looks at Andra and Nexendia, their defacto leaders. 
"Ladies? Shall we pursue our original course, "
[OoC: Did we tell Happs he could stay behind?   Huh He hasn't exactly proved himself so personally I would prefer if he stayed with us.

As for Andra, her player is having personal issues and hasn't been posting for most of her characters.  I think (but I could be wrong) she is only posting with one character at the moment.  So I don't know if or when she will be returning.]

(12-12-2017, 05:54 AM)Valdi Wrote: [ -> ]Valdi looks at Andra and Nexendia, their defacto leaders. 
"Ladies? Shall we pursue our original course, "

Nex turns to look at Andra who has been suspiciously quiet.  When she [likely] gets no response she bites the corner of her lip and looks down at her hands that were nervously squeezing the reigns.  Nexendia was most comfortable advising leaders not being one.  Offering a halfhearted smile, Nex nods at Valdi then states, "Typical marching order.  If the path allows, march side by side to better watch our flanks." [and to watch the NPCs  Dodgy  ]

[OoC2: Marching order will be determined by whether Happs is going with us or not. ]
[OOC - Who is Happs?]

Tushou follows them.
(12-12-2017, 08:41 AM)Tushou Wrote: [ -> ][OOC - Who is Happs?]

Tushou follows them.

[OoC: He's the only survivor or a Bandit attack on the Outpost.  We managed to "convince" -- Read: threatened drag him to justice -- him to join us.  He's only been traveling with us for one day and he was extremely effective at killing the boars.  But it only been one day.  It seems a bit early to be leaving him with Kesten (who's another guy that just showed up who says he's a noble) who we aren't 100% sure about is a bit concerning.]
[[Would you rather bring him along and leave Kesten and his men alone with Oleg, then? Or perhaps take all 5 of them and leave Oleg and Svetlana to brave whatever the day faces alone? At some point you're going to have to trust some of these people, you know.]]
[OoC: We already left Kesten alone so we somewhat trust him.  But Happs is a bandit and he and his buddies attacked this place.  I'm not sure Oleg would be like, "SURE!  This guy has been stealing from us for who knows how long but sure... come on in.  Why not guard our valuables, while your at it."  Tongue 

But if everyone else is alright with it then he can stay as long a Oleg is good with it.]
[[I actually think Oleg might have his own axe to grind regarding Happs, so it's more likely Happs would need Kesten's protection from Oleg, but I digress.]]
(12-12-2017, 12:33 PM)DM Dougfan Wrote: [ -> ][[I actually think Oleg might have his own axe to grind regarding Happs, so it's more likely Happs would need Kesten's protection from Oleg, but I digress.]]

[OoC: Then maybe Happs will beg to come with us.   Tongue ]