RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: A Stolen Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Will it be able to keep up with us in our travel?"

[OoC Mule move spd 30', encumbered horse movement spd = 35']
(04-14-2017, 05:53 PM)Valdi Wrote: [ -> ]"Will it be able to keep up with us in our travel?"

[OoC Mule move spd 30', encumbered horse movement spd = 35']

Nex smiles at Valdi and replies, "A mule is typically and sadly a beast of burden, not a Race Horse.  So it is doubtful my trusty companion could keep pace with even an encumbered horse.  But if I may ask a question, while in the caves, will we be able to carry the loads of possible loot without our exploration of those caves being slowed or our maneuverability in battle being hampered?  If yes then I will happily allow my companion to stay behind so it may rest."
(04-09-2017, 11:22 PM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: [ -> ]Andra ensures that her gear is securely tied to the horse, then mounts as well, canting the horse sideways a couple steps before sedately heading toward the gate.

Vidar spurs his horse to catch up to Andra.  For being a noble, she at least had sense enough not to daly with particulars, which surprised him.  Just passing through the gate he could still overhear Valdi and Nexendia debating the merits of bringing a mule.  He slows the horse to turn around and yell back, "Bring the mule!  We may get hungry later!"

OoC - Hey, when did Nex have time to dye her hair?! I liked Vidar's image because of the dragon painted shield, just wish his hair was red as well.
Valdi turns the horse, and nearly falls out if the saddle before righting himself. A hurries to get the horse following Andra, it plainly obvious that he is no horseman, sitting the saddle as he does like a sack of potatoes, more a dead weight loaded on horseback than a rider in control of the mount.

He mumbles something about damn wetlander horses in Skaldic, butr it is too low to be clearly heard by his brother.
(04-29-2017, 03:01 AM)Vidar the Red Wrote: [ -> ]OoC - Hey, when did Nex have time to dye her hair?!  I liked Vidar's image because of the dragon painted shield, just wish his hair was red as well.

(04-09-2017, 11:22 PM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: [ -> ]Andra ensures that her gear is securely tied to the horse, then mounts as well, canting the horse sideways a couple steps before sedately heading toward the gate.

Vidar spurs his horse to catch up to Andra.  For being a noble, she at least had sense enough not to daly with particulars, which surprised him.  Just passing through the gate he could still overhear Valdi and Nexendia debating the merits of bringing a mule.  He slows the horse to turn around and yell back, "Bring the mule!  We may get hungry later!"

[OoC: Nex's hair has always been red [See Below].  I had a couple of options to go with but I couldn't decide on which one.  I still kind of like her old pic though...]

Nexendia sighs, "Humans, always rushing hither and yon.  They need to learn to relax and enjoy life a little."  She then trots after the party.
(04-29-2017, 03:01 AM)Vidar the Red Wrote: [ -> ]

OoC - Hey, when did Nex have time to dye her hair?!  I liked Vidar's image because of the dragon painted shield, just wish his hair was red as well.

- Are we there yet? Big Grin

OOC - Vidar with red hair
[Image: 33lgryu.jpg]
(04-30-2017, 11:22 AM)Eran Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2017, 03:01 AM)Vidar the Red Wrote: [ -> ]

OoC - Hey, when did Nex have time to dye her hair?!  I liked Vidar's image because of the dragon painted shield, just wish his hair was red as well.

- Are we there yet? Big Grin

OOC - Vidar with red hair
[Image: 33lgryu.jpg]

Thanks! You're awesome! Big Grin
*bump*
((Many apologies for taking so much time. RL has been difficult for me. I promise to do all I can to be more consistent in posting. Before we resume, can I get a show of hands who's still here and ready to move on?))
((OOC: Despite depression and other health problems, I am (sporadically) here.))