RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: A Stolen Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OoC: Sorry I haven't been around.  Same old crap keeps piling up.]

Nexendia will attempt to help with negotiations but apparently it doesn't seem helpful... [Diplomacy +1; Result 3Confused
Valdi looks at his brother, an even larger warrior and more menacing than he himself was.

In Skaldic :
"Lay down your arms brother, hands at your sides and do not intimidate them. Pick flowers o something. Maybe dig out a snack and sit and eat."
(07-03-2018, 12:28 AM)Valdi Wrote: [ -> ]Valdi looks at his brother, an even larger warrior and more menacing than he himself was.

In Skaldic :
"Lay down your arms brother, hands at your sides and do not intimidate them. Pick flowers o something. Maybe dig out a snack and sit and eat."

Vidar rolls his eyes and shrugs his heavy shoulders.  Ugh, play nice? He lets out a heavy sigh but suddenly drops his axe and shield as if they were nothing... Vidar then takes a knee and summons a trail ration to pick at.
[[It’s sill some time before then, but just to let you all know my wife and I are expecting a particularly delicate and special little package sometime in late September. If I disappear for awhile, that’s why.]]

The kobolds look suspicious and untrusting, but don’t seem to see that they have much other choice.

“Tribe thatta way.”

The ‘leader’ points to the Southeast. They seem to be hoping you don’t ask them to lead you there.
"What did he say??  Can you get him to guide us?"

[C'mon someone hAD to pick up that meta-game gauntlet.. it was too easy]
I assume that Tushou  or Nex translates their words to common.
- Could you able to guide us to there?
Nex will translate and attempt to Aid in Negotiations if necessary.  

[OoC: Aid Another DC10; Roll: 16; Succeeded.  ]
The kobold seems to deflate a little at your request and responds

"If we say no, will it matter?"
(07-15-2018, 03:38 AM)DM Dougfan Wrote: [ -> ]The kobold seems to deflate a little at your request and responds

"If we say no, will it matter?"

Yeah, then we can't defend you.
Valdi remains seated, but just raises his hands an shrugs, in an exaggerated 'nothing we can do' , or resignation shrug.