RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: A Stolen Land
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-21-2018, 05:18 PM)Nexendia Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2018, 05:34 AM)Nexendia Wrote: [ -> ][OoC:  Is this still round one?  Or was my Armor Spell part of Round 1?  I will post my action...]

Nex moves to a position that still allows her to have a clear shot but still back far enough so the boars would have to run past the group to get to her.

[Attack +3; Result 15; Damage 5]

[OoC: I'm a little confused.  Is this the same round as my first Crossbow attack? [See above] If it is, I will target a boar that is damaged.  If possible she will shoot the boar closest to Valdi (but not in melee with Valdi because I don't want any penalties.]

[OoC2: But if this is a new attack, she will do 1 of 2 things.]

First Possible Action... Wrote:Nex reloads her light crossbow [move action] then fires at another boar that close to but not in melee with Valdi.  

[Crossbow, light +3; Result 13; Damage 8

IF for some reason the boars are coming after me then... 

Second Possible Action... Wrote:Nex raises a hand and whispers, "Bentuk edar kendala."  For the briefest of moments, a hovering shield appears then vanishes.

[Shield spell.  AC with Mage Armor Spell =17; AC including shield spell =21]
 This should be your second shot.. your r first shot was your readied action wasn't it? So now you would need to use move action to reload then standard to fire.
[OoC: I don't have any idea.  There hasn't been a confirmation if she even hit.  So I don't know if the DM is allowing me a readied attack or if he's thinking my Mage Armor was the only action I could take before the boars got there. Huh ]
Your readied action was to fire on a particular boar. Since that boar died before you could take your action, I returned it (the action) to you. It is Nexendia's turn now and she can take it however she desires.
Nex, are you on board? Smile
[OoC: I'm sorry.  I did post what I planned to do but I guess the DM wanted me to be more specific. 

By the way, feel free to @me any time if I haven't posted in a reasonable time.  I have a lot of characters and sometimes characters get accidently missed.  ]

Nex moves to a position that still allows her to have a clear shot but still back far enough so the boars would have to run past the group to get to her.  She targets the closest boar to her that's not yet in melee. 

[Attack +3; Result 15; Damage 5]
The remaining boars are all injured by the pierce of an arrow and looking at their erstwhile meals with a more cautious eye.  The boar recently attacked by Nexendia looks at Vidar and charges him...

Goro!: [1d20+4] = 13+4 = 17, No MORE-O!: [1d8+4] = 6+4 = 10

And gores a hefty chunk out of the big barbarian.

Tushou 
Happs
Eran 
Andra
Boar2 
Boar3 
Nexendia 
Boar4
Valdi 
Vidar

[[Valdi's and Vidar's turns are up, followed by the start of the turn order]]
[Note Valdi has a 20' rach, but a 10' minimum reach]

If Valdi can get a 10' movement towards either boar 2 or boar3 without getting too close to himself to be effective, then he will charge that boar (to gain the +2 charge bonus.), otherwise he will take a 5' step and attack either boar 2 or boar3.

[Bardiche Att.- enlarged+charging [1d20+6] = 15+6 = 21, Damage (enlarged) [2d8+6] = 13+6 = 19]
Valdi's attack nearly cleaves the boar in half. As it is, the oinker is struggling to stay alive and relying entirely on its own fierce natural will to keep it going.

{Vidar's turn}
Valdi looks appreciatively at his bardiche. 

"Ég mun kalla þig svín-slátrari"
In skaldic:
"And I shall call you pig-butcher."  As close as I could get to pork-chopper.
[[Is Vidar still around?]]