RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ OOC - I don't know Eva knows him or not ...]

Eva also tries to catch him. Perhaps he can sit on the nearest bed instead of the floor.

We should leave this place quickly but he can't breathe under water. He is not in a condition to use the air bladder. But probably he will be more useful in a good condition.
Khonnir, drink this potion. - she retrieves the CMW potion and helps him to drink it.
[OoC: Your description mentions your father created you and then went missing.  Was your father Khonnir?]

Heal skill: [1d20+7]=11+7=18

While the Shaman examines him, Khonnir tries to speak but none of it makes any sense.  To all of you it just sounds like gibberish.  When Gurkagh finishes his examination he says he doesn't actually know what's wrong with him.  He isn't even sure if a potion of healing would do much because many of his wounds have already been treated by the bots.  It seems the intent of the incisions on his legs were to cripple him so he couldn't run away. [In other words it's Dex damage not hit point damage]
[OoC: Does anyone have magical restoration magical that give stat recovery?]
(12-23-2021, 08:49 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: Your description mentions your father created you and then went missing.  Was your father Khonnir?]

Heal skill: [1d20+7]=11+7=18

While the Shaman examines him, Khonnir tries to speak but none of it makes any sense.  To all of you it just sounds like gibberish.  When Gurkagh finishes his examination he says he doesn't actually know what's wrong with him.  He isn't even sure if a potion of healing would do much because many of his wounds have already been treated by the bots.  It seems the intent of the incisions on his legs were to cripple him so he couldn't run away. [In other words it's Dex damage not hit point damage]

OoC: Gurkagh will be able to spontaneously concvert any spell memorized aas a second level spell into Lesser Restoration when he reaches 3rd level, that doesn't help us now because he is still first.
No one is currently able to restore his stats.  You must find a way to get him back to town. 

While Khonnir's head lays in Cyn's arms he mumbles incoherently and it seems like his mind is as crippled as his legs.
"We can't assume he won't get worse," Cyn says to everyone.  "There must be a way to get him back to down without drowning him in the process!"
So we can't go up quickly. Let's search these last two rooms, this place was once a hospital.

Eva looks around perhaps she can spot something important in the room what can help us.

Eva's perception: [1d20+7]=1+7=8

She sees nothing at first glance so she will search the remains of healing robot maybe it has some Androffan stuffs for healing and she also will search the desks. (OOC - take20)

But first of all she check the beds. Do they have wheels? Can we transport Khonnir on it for a while?
[I will assume the beds have wheels so you could transport him.]

Eva doesn't find anything in the remains of the robot that would assist in healing the wizard.  

Khonnir Baine
[Image: wm9MhmO.png]
(12-23-2021, 08:49 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][OoC: Your description mentions your father created you and then went missing.  Was your father Khonnir?]

[OoC: I don't know Sad Eva was an abandoned character and I took her control before we opened the gate. But I think he was a different mage. 
EDITED: I have read some of her first posts, she is new in Torch.
http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....4#pid18954
]
(12-27-2021, 12:16 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: [ -> ]

[OoC: I don't know Sad Eva was an abandoned character and I took her control before we opened the gate. But I think he was a different mage. 
EDITED: I have read some of her first posts, she is new in Torch.
http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....4#pid18954
]

[[It's up to you if she knows him.  He used to be a a low-ranking assistant to the Technic League for many years.  You may have known him from back then. ]]

Khonnir continues to mumble incoherently about past events, robots, his daughter, potion, and Torch.