RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OoC: My post from a couple hours ago disappeared] E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 nods thanks to Gurkagh for the healing, and then moves silentely up beside Eva at the door and takes up a defensive stance.
Let's move a bit backward I will open it from distance. - she whispers and moves back to the field I10. There she casts a Mage Hand. If everybody has taken up his/her position then she touches the panel.
E-10 will move to H10, and take up a defensive stance in front of Eva, ready to throw some shuriken.
Reawyn is going to move up and examine the door for traps, before moving back behind E10 and Eva
Cyn will ready her pistol to shoot anything that's obviously non-living but still moving.
[OoC: I'm sorry for not posting in a while.  For now my panic has been alleviated so let's continue...]

Reawyn does not detect any traps but also notes that the door also doesn't seem locked.

[I assume Eva will trigger the open button from a distance, anyways. ]

A row of beds sits along the southern wall of this well-lit room.  Glowing screens and metal desks sit on the opposite walls, and splatters of blood adorn the floor and several of the beds.  To the east, a large metal device that is the size of a large bed hums softly.  Annnnd there is another Medical Robot standing right in front of you that hums to life...

Roll Initiative:

[Cyn must roll a readied attack...]

As the robot immediately hums to life, you all can hear the muffled sounds of agonized screams and feeble thumping from somewhere inside the room.

Map:

[Image: cakvh0o.png]

Cyn points and shoots her pistol...

Ranged touch attack: [1d20+8]=19+8=27, Damage: [1d8]=2; HIT!!, Damage: 2  Confused 

Init: [1d20+4]=13+4=17
[OoC: E.S.S.A C.C.U.S-10 gets caught naval gazing a bit!]
Init = [1d20+6]=1+6=7
[[Waiting for Gurkagh and Reawyn]]

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
18.4Eva------0/17------
17.7Robot ------ ??/??------
17.4Cyn-Ezra------0/18------
??Gurkagh------2/10------
7.6E10------0/11------
??Reawyn------ 0/15------