RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~Never been outside room~ It telepathically says while quickly lapping up the blood.  ~Scared~

[It has licked up about 25% of the blood it can reach]
OOC - How fast does the door close if we touch the panel?
[[The doors are very fast.  They open and close with a Swift action.  But the doors aren't strong enough to sever a limb.  ]]
(08-22-2021, 08:56 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][[The doors are very fast.  They open and close with a Swift action.  But the doors aren't strong enough to sever a limb.  ]]

[[ Perhaps it's strong enough to stuck their tentacles and we can cut them but we are friends Big Grin ]]
(08-22-2021, 09:35 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]~Never been outside room~ It telepathically says while quickly lapping up the blood.  ~Scared~

[It has licked up about 25% of the blood it can reach]

Do not be scared, there are no more drones just their remains. So do you agree to swap our positions, my friend?
"Come in and eat, we will let you into the hall, there are no creatures back her, and there is plenty of the red food. We will not be able to stay with you though, we must continue after our other friends."

Diplomacy [1d20+9]=14+9=23
(08-23-2021, 12:55 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2021, 08:56 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ][[The doors are very fast.  They open and close with a Swift action.  But the doors aren't strong enough to sever a limb.  ]]

[[ Perhaps it's strong enough to stuck their tentacles and we can cut them but we are friends Big Grin ]]

[OoC: I don't think the doors will pin anyone either.  I am guessing, if they meet resistance they pull back about a foot then try to close.  They keep repeating the process until they can completely close. ]

The creature keeps lapping at the floor while continuing to say it's too scared.

[OoC2:  The adventure literally says, the creature will not agree to accompany anyone out of the room... ]
(08-24-2021, 03:40 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2021, 12:55 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: [ -> ]

[OoC: I don't think the doors will pin anyone either.  I am guessing, if they meet resistance they pull back about a foot then try to close.  They keep repeating the process until they can completely close. ]

The creature keeps lapping at the floor while continuing to say it's too scared.

[OoC2:  The adventure literally says, the creature will not agree to accompany anyone out of the room... ]

If all of us steps into the room then the creature don't have to accompany us Smile

Don't be scared we give you more space.

Eva steps into the room so she is not out of the room anymore so the creature can agree Smile
She moves 15ft along the southern wall watching the creature's reactions.
(08-23-2021, 05:03 PM)Gurkagh Wrote: [ -> ]"Come in and eat, we will let you into the hall, there are no creatures back her, and there is plenty of the red food. We will not be able to stay with you though, we must continue after our other friends."

Diplomacy [1d20+9]=14+9=23

It seems to pause for a moment but then you 'hear,' ~No.  This room is all I know...~

The creature pretty much ignores Eva as it desperately licks at what small amount of blood is smeared on the floor beyond the door.  You hope the dried blood is satisfying the creature's hunger at least a little and not just driving it toward even more desperate measures to bring its starvation to an end.
Cin will attempt to follow Eva into the room.  

Stealth: [1d20+3]=19+3=22