RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[You can roll initiatives to see what order you go in but I also need to know your attack actions]
Reawyn is going to throw a bomb, intending to miss, so only need to hit a square, but I need to see the map updated so I know how to best position the throw for splash damage.
Eva fires an arrow to the one that attacked us

Eva's ranged attack: [1d20+5] = 5+5 = 10, damage: [1d8+2] = 6+2 = 8
Initiative: [1d20+4] = 13+4 = 17

Cin will move to get a better shot then fires her pistol through the Android's legs. 

Touch attack: [1d20+6] = 20+6 = 26, Damage: [1d8+1] = 1+1 = 2; And of course I get a crit on a creature immune to crits.
Touch attack: [1d20+6] = 12+6 = 18, Damage: [1d8+1] = 1+1 = 2; And even if it wasn't immune, I would have rolled minimum damage possible.  Dodgy
Initiatives:

1. Essacus 25
  2. Eva 22
  3. Reawyn 20
  4. Cyn 14
  5. Gurkagh 10
  6. Ooze [E-2]
  7. Ooze [E-3] = 5 damage

Essacus strikes the Ooze [E-3] and nearly splatters it all over the cave.

Eva tries to fire through 2 people and ends up shooting the wall

Reawyn's turn... [Remember there are penalties when firing into melee and anything between you and the enemy, including friends, can give cover to the enemy.]

[Image: P4fpaIAm.png]
[OoC: is it the start of a new round?]
[No, it's Reawyn's turn]
Reawyn is going top throw a bomb at the wall or ceiling of F2.  If he hits splash damage goes out 5 feet so will get the  ooze in E2, and he has that Splash weapon mastery feat which allows him to add on adjacxent square to the splash damage of his choice.
\
The wall would have no Dex, no size modifier, but it is firing into melee (+4) and looks like there are two people in the way (+2 each ?? - +4) so kijeky (and DM feel free to correct) I need to hit AC 5+4+4 = 13?

Bomb [1d20+3] = 5+3 = 8
Miss   Direction Grenade miss direction [1d8] = 8 (1= E3 so going clockwise 8 = F3)  Splash weapon mastery lets me alter the landing spot by one to wither 1 or 7, but I like 8, it means the acid splash hits both oozes anyway.

66 acid damage or half (Reflex save DC 15)

Quote:Alkahest Bombs (Su):A crypt breaker's bombs are specially designed to work best against constructs and corporeal undead-two foes commonly encountered in ancient tombs. Alkahest is an alchemical fluid that eats away unliving flesh and animated constructs, but it doesn't work as well against other targets. You can use 6 bombs each day. Bombs are considered weapons and can be selected using feats such as Point-Blank Shot and Weapon Focus. Against constructs and corporeal undead, on a direct hit, your bomb inflicts 1d8+5 points of acid damage plus an additional 0d8 points of acid damage that is not multiplied on a critical hit or by using feats such as Vital Strike. Against all other creatures, alkahest bombs deal 1d4+5 plus 0d4 points of acid damage. Splash damage from an your bomb is always equal to the bomb's minimum damage (6). Those caught in the splash damage can attempt a DC 15 Reflex save for half damage. [Paizo Publishing - Inner Sea Magic, p.33]

[OoC Reawyn has limited bombs, but as long as he has them evenm a miss is a hit.]