RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[OoC: Sorry, Essaccus.  It was my mistake.  The Javelin actually hit Essaccus, not Eva.  So you took 9 damage.  I'm not sure why your Signature says you're at 6 hit points.  Looking back, I see you took 5 damage but Reawyn healed 4 damage so you should be down to 10 hit points from 11 hit points.  The Javelin did 9 damage so Essaccus is now down to 1 hit point. 

Waiting on Essaccus' readied shot.  Then he can start the round.]]

Initiatives:

1. 21.6 Essaccus: 1 + 9 = 10 damage!  1 hit point left!!
  2. 16.4 Eva
  3. 15.2 Reawyn
  4. 5.4 Cyn
  5. 4.2 Gurkagh
It is Essacuss, Eva and Reawyn's turns to go!
Reawyn grabs onerr of his infusions of cyre light wounds, and moments later a gass vial shatters against the back of Essacus's head.. as the fluid soaks into his neck he feels the wound in his side start to close.

Healing Bomb - attack [1d20+4]=18+4=22; Healing [1d8+2]=3+2=5
Essacus heals 5hit points, and everyone within 5' of him is splashed, healing 3hp.
E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 will move his full movement into the room towards the creature, whipping a shuriken at it as he moves to the completion of his movement.
Shuriken Attack =[1d20+4]=13+4=17, Shuriken Damage =[1d2+2]=1+2=3
(04-27-2021, 02:59 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: [ -> ]E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 will move his full movement into the room towards the creature, whipping a shuriken at it as he moves to the completion of his movement.
Shuriken Attack =[1d20+4]=13+4=17, Shuriken Damage =[1d2+2]=1+2=3

You forgot your readied shuriken attack before the round started.   Then the first round starts and you get your turn
Oops I forgot, use the 1st attack as the one before the round started. I still can not see the map, just its link. With 30' of movement can E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 reach melee with the creature?
[OoC: witched theme and managed to view the map, but had to switch back to poste, what a pain in the ass!]
E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 will move straight ahead to G8 and whip another shuriken at the creature.

Shuriken Attack =[1d20+4]=18+4=22
Shuriken Damage =[1d2+2]=2+2=4
[OoC: At the start of the round, Essaccus is 50' away from the humanoid, who's hiding behind a pillar.  So you can't move an attack unless he does a charge which allows you to move up to twice your speed and attack during the action. ]

Initiatives:
  1. 21.6 Essaccus: 1 + 9 = 10 damage! HEALED 5pts = (6/11)
  2. 16.4 Eva
  3. 15.2 Reawyn
  4. 5.4 Cyn
  5. 4.2 Gurkagh

Essaccus takes his readied action.   He throws his shuriken but it completely misses and tinks against the back wall.

Essaccus then reacts lightning fast.  He runs into the room and throws another shuriken at the green humanoid but this time it tinks off the pillar he's hiding behind.

Eva's turn...

Reawyn quickly adds a bit of liquid to a vial of powder, gives it a quick shake, then throws and shatters it against the back of Essaccus' head. [healed +5 hit points ]

Waiting on Eva...

[Image: ee0l8b0.png]
Eva would have preferred to let the door close before the next attack of the creature but E10 is inside now so she is following him.

She lets the card to fall down and moves to F9 quickly. There she readies an action. She is waiting for clear target to shot with her bow. Is the creature in total cover now? If he tries to attack then Eva will shot.
[[The door will be closing at the end of this round. So everyone will need to decide if they're going in or staying out. If they stay out they will have to open the door again. 

The creature will have total cover from Eva in her new position.  It has partial cover from E10.]]
[OoC: Has the Monk heard of being stealthy or using cover?  Because E10 is half dead and standing out in the open.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where the creature's next shot is going.  Confused ]

[OoC2: I checked the rules on cover again and as long as a line can be draw from your corner to a target's corner that doesn't meet a barrier, you have cover. So Eva and the creature have cover (-4 to hit) each other.  The Creature has Cover from E10 but E10 is wide open! ]

Quote:She is waiting for clear target to shot with her bow. Is the creature in total cover now? If he tries to attack then Eva will shot.

[OoC3: I'm not sure what you mean by a clear shot.  Is that a shot without penalties?  Or is that a shot where he doesn't have total cover?  Right now he has regular cover which is -4 to hit. ]

Initiatives:
  1. 21.6 Essaccus: 1 + 9 = 10 damage! HEALED 5pts = (6/11)
  2. 15.2 Reawyn
  3. 12.9 Eva
  4. 12.8 Humanoid
  5. 5.4 Cyn
  6. 4.2 Gurkagh
Eva moves into the room and readies to shoot the creature if it attacks - and it does...

[OoC4: Eva can attack the creature if you meant he doesn't have full cover. ]

[Image: XlPjXoT.png]