RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
E10 moves to H1 spinning his nunchucks as he goes and then attacks the flying robot.
MW Wyroot Nunchaku Attack VS Robot = [1d20+2]=7+2=9 [and misses]
You all continue to hear the muffled sounds of agonized screams and feeble thumping from a tall cylindrical pod behind Eva.

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
18.4Eva------0/17------
17.7Flying Robot ------ ??/??------
17.4Cyn-Ezra------0/18------
7.6E10------0/11------
7.2Gurkagh---5pts7/10---Critical!
6.2Robot 8pts3/9(Cyn);12/13(Eva);4(E10) 33/??---Destroyed
5.2Reawyn------ 0/15------

Cyn moves past E10.  She loads her pistol with blinding speed then fires a shot at the bot.  The hits the robot but then surprisingly ricochets off its metal chassis! [No Damage]

E10 then moves past Cyn with nunchucks whirling but misjudged the bot's position and completely misses.

Gurkagh then steps into the room and move past the bot but within its reach, aaand...

AoO: Attack: [1d20+5]=16+5=21, Damage: [1d4+3]=2+3=5; Hit!

He's smacked in face and his nose begins to bleed [5 damage!]  Gurkagh attempts to retaliate but completely misses.  [The Bot has all around vision so he's immune to flanking]

Reawyn's turn!  Then Eva's turn.  

[I have to go do something.  If you need to wait for the map for it for your next actions I will try to post it tonight.]
reawyn moves forward to G14 and attacks with his MW longspear.

long spear [1d20+2]=11+2=13; Damage [1d8]=6
While moving to the doorway, Reawyn readies his longspear.  When in position he stabs between Gurkagh and E10 but the bot quickly dodges his spear.

Eva's turn

Map:

[Image: JiclykC.png]
Eva draws her rapier.

Eva's rapier attack: [1d20+2]=14+2=16 damage: [1d6+1]=5+1=6

Then she moves 5ft. to I3 and quickly examines the cylindrical pod.

Eva's perception: [1d20+7]=18+7=25
You all continue to hear the muffled sounds of agonized screams and feeble thumping from a tall cylindrical pod behind Eva.

Initiative NameDamage HealedDamage InflictedCurrent Hit PointsConditionsNotes!
18.4Eva---5pts (Flying Bot)5/17------
17.7Flying Robot ------ ??/??------
17.4Cyn-Ezra------0/18------
7.6E10------0/11------
7.2Gurkagh---5pts7/10---Critical!
5.2Reawyn------ 0/15------

Quote:FYI: Robot is immune to flanking

Eva strikes the flying robot but her rapier meets the hard alloy of its chassis and bounces off.  She takes a moment to check out the cylindrical pod.  Eva assumes the pod is made of the same alien metal as the rest of the ship.  There's a color pad that indicates a Black card is needed to unlock the container.  The writing on the pod is in Androffan and says, Stasis Chamber, but based on the noise coming from inside it's obviously not being used for that now.

The bot responds to Eva's attack by whirling around at lightning speed and punching twice at the android with its metal palms...

Slam attack: [1d20+5]=17+5=22, Damage: [1d4+3]=2+3=5; HIT!

While Eva was examining the pod, the Bot hammers her in the chest!  The filigree of circuitry where it strikes her lights up from the blow.  [5 damage]

Slam attack: [1d20+5]=7+5=12, Damage: [1d4+3]=1+3=4; MISS!

As the bright circuitry fades back to normal, the Bot's other appendage punches for her face but Eva quickly side steps the attack!   

[It's Cyn, E10, Gurkagh, and Reawyn's turns.  Followed by Eva's turn again! ] 

Map:

[Image: XGAogfx.png]
Cyn delays and says, "E10, can you step aside so I can shoot?"
Hearing Cyn's request, E10 will move to I1, adjacent to Eva, and into what would be flanking with Gurkagh (if the robot was not immune) and E10 attacks with nunchuks.
MW Wyroot Nunchaku Attack VS Robot = [1d20+2]=11+2=13, Nunchaku Damage = [1d6+2]=1+2=3
Off hand Nunchaku Attack vs. Robot = [1d20+1]=4+1=5, [miss!], Nunchaku Damage = [1d6+2]=6+2=8
(11-24-2021, 11:16 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hearing Cyn's request, E10 will move to I1, adjacent to Eva, and into what would be flanking with Gurkagh (if the robot was not immune) and E10 attacks with nunchuks.
MW Wyroot Nunchaku Attack VS Robot = [1d20+2]=11+2=13, Nunchaku Damage = [1d6+2]=1+2=3
Off hand Nunchaku Attack vs. Robot = [1d20+1]=4+1=5, [miss!], Nunchaku Damage = [1d6+2]=6+2=8

[[As I said to Eva, if you move to I-1 you will have to squeeze through the square. (see below).  Let me know if you're still moving to I-1 or moving to G-1 instead.]]

[[Eva:  I was mistaken about tumbling through the square (I-1) giving you a -2 on your check but it would count as 2 squares and while tumbling you'd move half speed.  So it would cost 4 squares of movement.  ]]

Quote:Squeezing
In some cases, you may have to squeeze into or through an area that isn’t as wide as the space you take up. You can squeeze through or into a space that is at least half as wide as your normal space. Each move into or through a narrow space counts as if it were 2 squares, and while squeezed in a narrow space, you take a –4 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to AC.

To squeeze through or into a space less than half your space’s width, you must use the Escape Artist skill. You can’t attack while using Escape Artist to squeeze through or into a narrow space, you take a –4 penalty to AC, and you lose any Dexterity bonus to AC.
[Move Action]
Cyn loads her pistol..

[Standard Action]
Shooting at Bot: Touch Attack: [1d20+8]=19+8=27, Damage: [1d8+1]=7+1=8