RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reawyn searches for traps and doesn't find any.

Inside the room are several upright lockers, most of which contain only strange pieces of junk and rubble, but a few items of use are uncovered.  You find a 1 pound metal tube with glass on the one end with a button on its side, 26 Silverdisks, 3 more Silverdisks that are shimmering (they will from now on be called Shimmerdisks), and a small locked security bin with a white labeled panel on its surface.
Reawyn will examine the chest for traps.
Reawyn doesn't find any traps.
Hello
"We have two ways out of here," Cin says, "This door beside us or the bloody path.  I'd rather go the bloody path cuz it seems like it might be more interesting but I can understand if the rest of you'd rather go the path less ominous."
(07-06-2021, 09:50 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [ -> ]Reawyn searches for traps and doesn't find any.

Inside the room are several upright lockers, most of which contain only strange pieces of junk and rubble, but a few items of use are uncovered.  You find a 1 pound metal tube with glass on the one end with a button on its side, 26 Silverdisks, 3 more Silverdisks that are shimmering (they will from now on be called Shimmerdisks), and a small locked security bin with a white labeled panel on its surface.

[OoC: You guys could also make some Knowledge Engineering IF you have the Tech feat. ]
Reawyn continues to examine the box.

"I agree, when we finish checking this, the bloody path seems the most likely for us to be able to rescue someone.'

Examining the box: 
Knowledge - engineering [1d20+7]=14+7=21
Disable Device [1d20+11]=12+11=23
Reawyn does have the Technologist feat
(07-12-2021, 12:21 PM)Reawyn Wrote: [ -> ]Reawyn continues to examine the box.

"I agree, when we finish checking this, the bloody path seems the most likely for us to be able to rescue someone.'

Examining the box: 

Or to lost someone. - Eva adds without emotions
(07-12-2021, 12:21 PM)Reawyn Wrote: [ -> ]Reawyn continues to examine the box.

Examining the box: 

Without the proper tools your regular tools don't provide a lot of help.  You're unable to unlock the security box.  You could try to break it open but there's a pretty good chance you would damage whatever is inside.
Reawyn next checks for traps on the door with the bloodstained floor