RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: [IC] Chapter 1-4: Cellars of Hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
He gives them.
Lugar hands over the adamantine glaive as well. "Can you do anything with this?"
Murkatos thinks about the possibilities.
"This is designed to have a shaft and not a handle. If we could muster a pole or staff somewhere I could do that. Alternatively I can make a small heavy falchion."

OOC - see the Rusty Rat Tavern for details on the small heavy falchion
(03-31-2016, 11:36 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]Murkatos thinks about the possibilities.
"This is designed to have a shaft and not a handle. If we could muster a pole or staff somewhere I could do that. Alternatively I can make a small heavy falchion."

OOC - see the Rusty Rat Tavern for details on the small heavy falchion
"A small heavy falchion sounds interesting. I'll take it." Since Giant is taking the first shift Lugar will nestle up in a tight corner... he sleeps with his eyes half open and snores heavily. (-3 cha)
SG is watching, watching, watching...
Ooc - Stop it! You are watching too loudly, I can't sleep!
OOC - I hoped for a bit faster catch-up with the solo threads but it seems they'll run a few more circles before eventually meeting you... so here goes nothing...

The four men take their time to rest and regain their power; all is silent and no movement detected.

"I should renew the consecration on Merri's room," Maul says first thing after his prayers. "and we should take her home in the next 12 hours or her body will decompose ungracefully."

OOC - all regain HP according to your levels as normal for a night's rest and are able to reuse all your daily powers.
Then we are in hurry. Let's go check that door.
"Agreed."  Lugar gathers his things and prepares himself to go back into the murky water of the basement.  Once he is down in the cellar he will go to the iron wall and take his time inspecting it very closely.  Could it be a secret door, he wonders?

Search iron door, take 20 = 27
"First things first," Maul notes and he moves to consecrate Merri's temporary resting place for the day coming.

Meanwhile, Murkatos, having prepared his meager allotment of spells, starts repairing the weapons.

"Now, who of us needs healing?" he asks, looking around.
OOC - I don't think Giant should be max and unsure about Lugar missing only 2 or 3hp (note that your sig and your MW charsheet don't match. Please ensure that your MW sheets are up-to-date).

By the time all are ready and feel sturdy enough to proceed the armorer produces three adamantine weapons; two medium scimitars for the orc and the small heavy falchion for the dwarf.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41