RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: [IC] Chapter 1-4: Cellars of Hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Since the party has two spellcasters it makes sense to have Lugar in the middle and the two casters staying up at the end.
Unfortunately, Murkatos doesn't have his spellbook here and using Merri's without her active support is contraproductive if not straightforward dangerous. This means he can prepare only a handful of his favourites (Read Magic; Mending; Magic Weapon; Protection from Energy)

As Lugar breaks the seal and tries to take a sip from the brandy he discovers that the liquor has long lost its liquid quality. It's more like a sticky mass, much like thick honey. Will he taste it anyway?
"Wouldn't be the first time I pulled an all nighter. Sorcery and magic are great until you get tired."  He pulls out one of his daggers.  "This never runs out of ammo or gets tired, you could plug someone a hundred times and keep on going." He says reminiscing of the past. Trusting in his Dwarven constitution, Lugar pours a drop of the 'honey' on his tongue.  "Bah! What is this!  If we were down in the deep city of the Duergar I would buy you all a mug of real Dwarven Ale not this Elvish joke!"

Before everyone settles down to rest Lugar will pull out his thread and bell, then make a simple alarm by attaching it to the closed kitchen door so that if it is opened the bell will ring.

Ooc - Lugar will take whatever shift the group decides. Also, are we leaving Merri's body in the bedroom because this would be a great time rummage through her things again.
The brandy tastes extremely sweet, as if it were raisin extract, and has lost most of its alcoholic content.
(03-25-2016, 04:01 PM)Lugar Wrote: [ -> ]"Wouldn't be the first time I pulled an all nighter. Sorcery and magic are great until you get tired."  He pulls out one of his daggers.  "This never runs out of ammo or gets tired, you could plug someone a hundred times and keep on going."

You speak well.
- he nids-nods

(03-25-2016, 04:01 PM)Lugar Wrote: [ -> ]He says reminiscing of the past. Trusting in his Dwarven constitution, Lugar pours a drop of the 'honey' on his tongue.  "Bah! What is this!  If we were down in the deep city of the Duergar I would buy you all a mug of real Dwarven Ale not this Elvish joke!"

Before everyone settles down to rest Lugar will pull out his thread and bell, then make a simple alarm by attaching it to the closed kitchen door so that if it is opened the bell will ring.

Ooc - Lugar will take whatever shift the group decides.  Also, are we leaving Merri's body in the bedroom because this would be a great time rummage through her things again.

Elvish candy, he-he-he.

ooc - he agrees to rest where the fastidious spellcasters want
Lugar gives the Elvish wine to the others.  "Here take your chances."
Giant tastes it.
It's too sweet to be useful against thirst. On the contrary it almost causes Giant's mouth to seal shut from sovereign stickiness.
Bjekk, here you are - he gives it onward and takes out his own food from his sack
"Maybe this stuff is good for something other than drinking.  Markatos! You said you needed something sticky to make hand wraps for Giant's swords, well we have something sticky!"
OOC - Ding! Special quest for this level

"Lemme see-- why of course! Great thinking! Giant, can you give me your blades? I will tend to that during my shift. And if any of you have anything else to repair or salvage, leave them to me as well and I'll try to figure out what to do with them."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41