RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Round one

(will add others as their inits come in)

24 - Merri charges the creature and her enchanted greatsword rings painfully upon impact, unable to cut through the defenses! (AC19)
10 - The milky white construct...
9 - Zelgadis ...
6 - Giant delivers three devastating blows, far and wide hacking through the toughness of the creature, and ... (... suspended tension ... Smile )
2 - Shanna ...
Lugar's initiative is 12.

"Laduguer's beard, not again!" He bemoans and repeats the last exercise of dodging and swinging his axe. (-9 attack / +8 AC)

+2 Blink,+2 Flank
1st attack = 16 
miss chance = 4%

2nd attack =17
miss chance = 91%
damage = 7
Lugar hits the construct but his axe, being on the defensive, fails to penetrate the hard shell of the construct.

"Construct? Like a golem?" Zelgadis asks then proclaims, "Damu bras!" and a fist sized crimson ball leaves his palm and hits the construct with a power that penetrates it, leaving a gaping hole in the middle.

Giant swings three times and manages to eliminate it once again.

"A transmutation spell put to good use, " Shanna acknowledges, clapping her hands.
Init [1d20+1] = 11+1 = 12

Torin justs waits and keeps the distance between SG and himself. OoC - TD if possible.
Battle over. (If it wasn't obvious)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
Disable it dude. Once again. - he says and readies his axe. Smile
Ooc - Does anyone have guidance prepared?  Is the goo like a tanglefoot bag? Do I need to make rolls outside of combat?

"Sure, sure, I'll trigger it again! Why the *!#@ not!"  Before Lugar does anything again though, he scrapes the goo off. (Should have done that the last time Tongue)  "#*!@!?#!" He curses while he removes what he thinks is the monster's spit.
(07-04-2018, 08:05 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]In about half a minute, the entangling goo dissipates as well, leaving no icky traces behind on floor or duergar.

Private to Merri
This silver sheen reminded the elf of an astral cord or, generally speaking, the astral plane.

SG nods - he is ready.

I assume Merri has shared this info with us. So she with Shanna and Lugar can cook up something how to disable it.

OOC - Lugar, I think if you try disable device before half a minute then it's safe. Maybe Rolleyes
Toot just watches while they figure out what to do with the trap.

[OoC:  I don't have Guidance.]