RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The location is rather close quarters. To get out of sight, or at least more than 20 feet away from everyone else, Giant has to leave the entry hall-- either by entering the mushroom ring or by passing through the waterfall.
(Everyone knows elves don't poop. Wink )

Merri's face shows disgust at the orc's display. She finishes one final stretch and puts her boots and other equipment back. Once everyone else appears ready to move on, she casts Mage Armor on herself.
OOC - Elves do. Girls don't.

"And now, someone should take us to that dragon so that I could finally protect you." Zelgadis says with a healthy dose of sarcasm.
Lugar considers urinating on the little mushroom field,  What a rain show that would be, but instead he added his yellow stream to the rushing waterfall.  "I suggest you all fill up your waterskins before we go back in." And he does just that himself.

"We'd love to find this dragon, but where to begin?  Besides, we should prepare better.  Wasn't expecting to find a prisoner.  It may not like us so much now that we released its plaything." He says in reference to Zelgadis.  "Maybe we would be better off if we disguised you or something.... No, probably wouldn't do us any good." Lugar leaves that thought behind and begins pacing around.  He decides that the glyphs on the walls must be important so he examines them again for clues.  "Hey Torin, how old do you think these marks are?" He asks the other dwarf who might know more about the stonework.  (Taking 20 to search the walls for glyph meaning or other odd stonework)

Ooc - Just to clarify, we are in a round cavern.  There are strange glyphs/symbols around the walls of the cavern and in the center is a small field of mushrooms.  Is that correct?  Can we get a birds-eye-view of the mushroom maze and look for anything unusual without having to go in first?
Ooc - see post #16 for mushroom rings. If you mean the whole cave then give me some time...

imagine something like the oval cross-section of a hard-boiled egg, or two non-concentric circles. The waterfall is at the top of the egg and the ring is the egg yolk (or how English ppl call it).

The carvings seem to be pictures and not glyphs but it's hard to tell whether there's some hidden magic symbols somewhere. They seem to be pretty new, maybe up to two centuries old, but some parts are in mint condition, no cracks or other signs of centuries. Lugar feels the dwarven temptation to touch them and feel the radiating heat of freshly chiseled granite.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
(02-28-2018, 08:54 PM)Lugar Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 11:22 AM)Toot Wrote: [ -> ]Toot was watching the others for most of the night.  He was quiet happy with his and Boo's rings.  This was the first time in a long time when he didn't have to listen to the constant growls of his tummy.  But now that Toot didn't have to eat, he realized he kind of missed the sensation of chewing and swallowing.  Maybe something that had a little crunch to it.  Toot slowly turns his gaze to look at the mushrooms...

[Knowledge Nature: +13; Knowledge check for info about mushrooms including if they are edible; Result 28!; http://www.unseenservant.com/default.asp...57&macid=0; At work so I can't link websites to text.]

While considering how nummy the mushrooms might be, Toot will direct Boo [Who's currently wearing the helmet] to go lick the others awake.

In a deep sleep Lugar dreams of a beautiful bearded dwarf lady.  She's pawing at his hard thick dwarven chest but her fingers just can't seem to get the buttons undone.  Her wet lips kissing him all over, almost drooling on his face, their beards getting caught up..."""Oh lass, you really want me don't you?  Slow down, patience, patience...""" Lugar mumbles, his eyes closed.  Geeze woman, your breath, he thinks to himself...  Then he opens his eyes only to be greeted by Boo the bear, his hot smelly breath hovering over him while he licks his face. "AGH!!!" He yells and tumbles away instinctively from the bear.  "Go find a different snack you hairy-skinned-smelly-beast-!@#$!-grrrrr." He scowls and shakes his fists so mad that his dream was ruined.  "Toot! Where are you you little shite!"

Lugar walks over to Toot ready give him a piece of his mind.  "Your pet bear    licked my beard.  I'll have you know a dwarfs beard... Are you listening to me? What are you looking at over there?"

Ooc - I can't believe I didn't think of it before.  Are the mushrooms poisonous?

"Think of it this way, would you rather have Boo's furry face waking you up or mine?"  [Remember, Boo likely smells better.   Tongue ]
(The decompression scene was incredibly disturbing.   Sick   )

"Are you seeing something in those carvings that we did not see before?"
See post #20 about the fresh part of the mural. It's on the northwest part of the outer perimeter of the mushroom rings.
(03-08-2018, 08:26 AM)Silent Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Giant laughs and farts a big. Then he looks for a toilet Smile

Torin finished his morning routine and says to SG:
- Oh man, next time move further and open your holes there. Big Grin

The he turns to the casters: - I will be the interpreter between Zelg and us and this will eat some of my spell slot. (OOC - 2 Comp. Lang and 3 Tongues)

OOC - His memorizations plan is readable on his sheet, feel free and advise me some other spells if you have a good idea. IMHO the ooc spell discussing is much faster.
Zelgadis leans against one of the older reliefs, arms crossed, drumming with his fingers on his upper arm impatiently but does not say a word.