RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The three warriors stride forward, Zelgadis lighting the way, and all those who follow can see them reaching the location of the last battle without difficulty. Turning round the corner, however, they face four giant ants collecting the last bits of the insectoid corpses. Three of them stop their work and face the newcomers while the one who already started hauling a limb, assumably towards their nest, continues on its track. They don't seem to be threatening but hold their ranks on top of the mantis remains.
"Me was trying to scry on dragon," Toot replies to Lugar.  "But Dragon very resistant to magic.  If Toot knew of another creature near dragon, Toot could target other creature and watch what going on in area.  Maybe catch dragon inside range of spell.  But sadly..."  Toot shakes his head and growls, "Grrrr...  BAA BAA STICKY!! Why Toot not think this before?  Toot can summon Air Elemental, right?  Then Toot send elemental to fly around as fast as possible while Toot Scry's on Elemental!  If Elemental approaches within 10' of Dragon, Toot could then see and hear him, no prob.  Would be easier to use Merri's Air Elemental cuz it last forever.  But Toot doubts Elfin wooman want to risk familiar being melted if Dragon spots it.  Typical Elfin.  Only think of self.  Never of Toot."

"And Yous guys give up too fast," Toot adds while glancing back at the waterfall.  "Yous forget Toot can summon Elementals.  Toot can summon Water Elemental to search waterfall and pool for us.  But noooooo...  Lets just run face first into danger without scouting ahead so we all die!"    
OOC - LOL well said Smile
Ooc - that actually is very clever.

"So you can spy on things?  Well spy on that."  He points at the ants dismembering the mantii.  "What do we do now oh great wise one?" (sorry, Lugar is an assSmile)
Merri gives Toot an indignant look. "My familiar is not some mindless thing to be used so carelessly. Furthermore, you never even asked. In general, you will get better responses if you ask before you start the name-calling."

The ants seemed more concerned with protecting their food source over the maze in general. "I think the ants have a better meal than us at the moment. Let us move past them without delay."
(04-09-2018, 11:24 AM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: [ -> ]Merri gives Toot an indignant look.  "My familiar is not some mindless thing to be used so carelessly.  Furthermore, you never even asked.  In general, you will get better responses if you ask before you start the name-calling."  

"My elementals aren't mindless either.  And you just proved that I was right about you saying no so why then say I should ask yous.  And me wasn't name calling.  Me said yous an Elfin woman.  You are aren't yous?  Me could have said yous a Elfin woman with bug up her ass but me wanted to be polite." 

Big Grin

To Lugar he replies, "Too bad Toot not be able to speak with Water Elementals yet.  So if me wants to summon something to search the pond, me will have to Wild Shape into the creature too to speak with it.  Should I scout out pond as crocodile or squid or something?"
OOC - black bears can swim, can't they. Big Grin Seriously though, I thought you could maybe summon a mephit (they come in paraelemental flavours) but nope, they are not allies of nature.
(04-06-2018, 01:51 AM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: [ -> ]Merri looks back over at the waterfall.  "Somehow I doubt there is a large enough channel for a dragon to swim through at the entrance.  The waterfall itself is typical for covering hidden lairs.  I suppose there could be one at the bottom, but are we prepared to do a swimming expedition?  I think not.  We should press ahead on the path already started."

- I have a Water Walk memoried and Toot have got a Water Breathing but that's all.

Torin follows the others to the slaughterhouse.
As far as the party keeps distance politely the ants hold their stations.
So... who breaks this wild wild western staring contest?
"Let's just cut through the mushrooms and finish searching." He points to the left with his axe.

OoC- unless someone has a piece of Oreo cookie to hang on a stick?